flyer i made...feedback appreciated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
the lil swirl thing doesnt really fit...i like the photography alot...it may be a lil darker than i would like...but good overall...

and the f and the l in flagship run together a lil too much...they kinda look like an h...

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
tosin said:
the lil swirl thing doesnt really fit...i like the photography alot...it may be a lil darker than i would like...but good overall...

and the f and the l in flagship run together a lil too much...they kinda look like an h...

thanks for the feedback.

the phtograph has bad lighting that's true but i liked it and decided to use it anway...

and that's also true what you say about the "F" and the "L"... hmmm maybe i can move them further apart....

C

CcytzO_Loc

yeah fix the kerning on that f and l otherwise looks clean overall....good work....

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
u can really make a good pic of that if you make a
BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST adjustment layer...
but have this adjustment layer ONLY affect the dood on the left
by masking out EVERYTHING BUT him on this adjustment layer
to make him as bright as dood on the right..........

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
City Situation said:
One thing that bugs me is that there's so many fonts. The two cursive ones could have easily been the same font.

I really like it though.

good point.
but the "flagship records" font is kinda set, because that's the font that's also in the label's logo. and i wanted something very handwriting-like at the bottom.

Jun 23, 2003
lol the guy ion the right is brighter cause hes white. hahahah

coo cover. only complain is the main text looks like ragship instead of flagship.

i like the photo angle too.