Flows Board Disclaimer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
First and foremost, this is a message board. Therefor, text is obviously the first option when you post. I suppose we could all record our responses and upload them to a site and respond verbally, but that's not going to happen. Basically, I'm saying for the most part the Flows you see in here are going to be in text form. Anytime a tournament is set up, or a battle is set up, or a flow is posted, you should assume it's going to be text. Audio is more than welcome, but is not required, nor should it be. If you don't like it, bounce. I will not tolerate any "text is whack" responses or comments. If you choose to make a post of that manner just be advised that I will probably delete it. If you don't like that, bounce. Simple solution.

If enough of you want to make audio, I will get at the Admins about making an Audio Flows board where you can complain and talk shit about text all you want.

Aug 8, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

If enough of you want to make audio, I will get at the Admins about making an Audio Flows board where you can complain and talk shit about text all you want.
Haha. Aye really tho, i used to post audios up in here because i didnt wanna overflo "the studio" forum with battles scince its more geared to the mechanical aspects of a studio....other then that where else can u post a (battle) in (audio) form??

Aug 8, 2003
OHHH i gotcha... thats fair enough....

i see how it would be a bitch move to post an audio then clown those who dont have the capabilities. my bad for the mis-communication... im jus gonna go ahead and stick my head underneath this rock...

move along people, nothing to see here

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
If some one says that writing rhymes is wack, you're going to delete it? So, basically, if you disagree or don't like what someone's saying you're going to delete it? I can understand if they're breaking rules, but not if YOU don't like the comments. Hella weak.

Then people wonder why this board is garbage.
I know if i dont' like it, i should bounce. But then again, why would you turn away the public, the same public that is the reason a board like this even continues its existence? Professionalism, my brother, take your ego out of your actions.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^^
You got things really really twisted man. I appreciate the last post you wrote about talking shit, but you're not understanding what he's saying.

We're on here to write text flows, and all these "artists" come onto the board saying text is wack. All he's saying is, if your entire post is talking shit on text rhymes, he's going to delete it. We don't want the board cluttered. You're the one who said shit talking has to stop, and this whole "text v. audio" thing is half the reason everyone is talking shit. He's not saying don't post audio. He's even going as far as to opening up an audio forum so all those guys can do their thing here.

But the point of this isn't to "delete everything that he disagrees with". The point is to say - if all you're gonna do is come on here and talk shit about the fact that people are writing text, offer no constructive criticism, and basically talk about how hard you are with all of your albums, then your post should be deleted. The exact same way if somebody goes to the 9-1-Siccness forum and posts something about eating Ecstacy. Ecstacy has no place in the 9-1-Siccness forum, so the moderator would clarify that issue by either deleting the post or sending it to the Detox. Now - if we had an audio forum - then whenever someone came on here talking about audio Fatal could move it to the Audio Forum. But we dont' have one and we want to maintain the integrity of the flows board. So if you ONLY POST TO TALK ABOUT HOW WACK TEXTCEES ARE then you will be deleted.

Its Fatal's job to keep this board going in a good direction, and the main problem is shit talking. He's being proactive and trying to alleviate the situation. I know you mean well, but let him do his job. There is more bullshit on this forum than there is anything else. He's just making it known that if there is bullshit, he'll delete it. That way, the rhymes and the criticism/props are the only thing left. And when that happens, and we cut out the shit talking, this will be respectable.

But Fatal doesnt need anybody's blessing. He is basically the King of his castle, and the flows board is his castle. He's trying to protect it from outsiders. Does that make a little more sense, or justify it any more for you?

Apr 25, 2002
blunt_hogg559 said:
If some one says that writing rhymes is wack, you're going to delete it? So, basically, if you disagree or don't like what someone's saying you're going to delete it? I can understand if they're breaking rules, but not if YOU don't like the comments. Hella weak.

Then people wonder why this board is garbage.
I know if i dont' like it, i should bounce. But then again, why would you turn away the public, the same public that is the reason a board like this even continues its existence? Professionalism, my brother, take your ego out of your actions.
This type of response is exactly what causes the friction we're seeing on this board RIGHT NOW. People like yourself, who have absolutely no idea what's going on in here, throw your 2 cents in without any type of knowledge. Then, people like to instigate and start a little bandwagon of shit talking because "I'm letting my ego control my actions." Comprehension is key, some of us obviously lack the comprehensive skills necessary to post productively on a message board. I could get into it with you and put up an arguement just as good or better than the one you posted in the other thread about letting past beefs or relationships "cloud your vision," but to me it's not even worth it. You are not a regular and do not contribute to this forum or any other forum on this site. As far as we know, you're probably an associate of either tunez or indecent. So basically your thoughts and opinions are worthless until you become a regular contributor around here. The general public is not what keeps this forum alive and well as we type, it's the registered users and contributers that keep the Siccness' heart pumping. Basically, please don't respond unless you know what you're speaking on homeboy. Read Stealth's response above, and if that doesn't clear things up then please do not respond in this thread again.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^^^^ If you wanna hear something intelligent, listen to Psilo talk about drugs in the Detox forum.