flow im thinkin of right here right now.."savage actions"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
raw-thoughts wit rags and sawed-offs// was on a mission to prison but i got-off..committen-crimes// submitten-time..to the street, time-fa-my-folks// these feelings kept inside when these lines-wasnt-wrote..savage-actions// derrived by lavish-passions..wishin-fa-riches// addicted to street life before i was givin-the-interest// livin-shit-wicked..never an ease-ta-breath// need-ta-keep plantin these seeds-of-weed cuz i have a pet peeve-for-green..anything needed to be-done-will-be-done// come to the streets wit heat to see-guns-will-need-slugs..in-order-to-blast// hustlin the block strapped, who live-harder-than-that?..this life is costin-savage-actins// often-matress-backin..used as a bloccade// hidin from fire, the situation is not-safe// my city got-raids from dirty-cops jackin thirty-rocks cuz they not-paid..graciously-so// tryin to kill me but no ones replacin-me-tho..risk-life to this-mic// cuz since i been born nuthin has been-right..lifes a bitch then-u-die// gotta ask cops on the block to lend-u-rights..lend-u-space// dissin them bitches will get-u-chased..intrudin ya venue, stealin-ya-shit// jackin ya fat, concealin-ya-grip..atheist-to-virtue// start makin cash and eighty-pigs-will-search-u..fuck a crooked cop, fuck this life-that-im-livin// im done fulfillin my being when i write-raps-as-missions..