Flamez Mixtape.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
I'm a troll here. Love Tech, love the Strange crew- been a fan for a long time now- but I don't usually post. I'll come on and see what the faithful few have to say and I usually don't have much to add, or time to add it, and do I keep quiet. I also generally buy the albums; especially of the guys in strange who you know aren't on a major label and need the sales - but here's the point of this thread:

I know it's hard as fuck to get Kutt's Flamez Mixtape - it took me more than awhile to get my hands on it...but now I have it; high quality mp3's on my computer and I'm here to share. This is one of the rare cases where I know if you don't have it by now you probably don't have the ability to buy it either...and this shit is fire- so I want everyone to hear it and get pumped for Feature Presentation.

Drop me a message if you want me to fileshare it with you. We'd have to use AIM or YIM - but I'm down when I have time later today.

Yes, this thread is an open offer for anyone who wants it to get the entire Flamez Mixtape in high quality. If you already have it, you know that the others need to hear it.

Jun 20, 2008
Dont say you cant buy it anywhere. Me and rmiller have about 8 copies between the both of us. This mixtape is worth your 10 dollars.
Can you link people where to buy it then? I couldn't find it. As far as getting it at the concerts go, I'm one of those East Coast fans that can't travel a thousand miles to go see Tech when he doesn't come out my way. Florida to be exact.

Not too constructive to respond to a thread where I offer something I see as hard to get by saying, "You can get it. I I have it," and then not providing anyone a link or anything.

Shit, I'll buy it if you show me where to get it at.

Jun 20, 2008
To be honest if the only way to get an album or mixtape is to go directly to the source at some website, send them money, and then wait for them to send it to you- well, in my eyes- that's not an easy thing to find. I liked Flamez more than some of the major strange releases, so I wish they'd make it more accesible. At least give it to amazon, or have it sold in the strange store, right? That'd ensure people can more easily stumble on a way to get it. I mean, you can't say that there are people out there who would click an 'order it now' button on Strange's site who won't go through the trouble to email them, wait for a response, and then send off their money through the mail, etc. I mean...this is 2008. That's a pretty old school way of getting shit.

Anyway, I was just trying to help people who couldn't find it - like I couldn't for the longest time.

Jun 20, 2008
You're right guys. Silly me- not wanting to send paypal money to a stranger on an internet forum or go through a hassle contacting people to send money through the mail! How suspect and dumb of me to offer to share music as if it was art and want more people to hear an artist who, if they're here, they already must support. Why on Earth would I try and hook people up with something I found hard to get in a normal way? That'd be fucking insane, huh?

Honestly, I'd be more likely to help out Kutt and company giving out his mixtape before Feature Presentation drops than you guys sitting around refusing to share with people when it IS harder to get than other albums. Fuck the industry right, kids? Seriously - it's not like I asked you to pick pocket Tech's wallet....I was offering to send people Kutt's mixtape because, other than those of you that have to admit you're hardcore fans, some people want to get it and can't. Sorry if not everyone wants to buy it over paypal or in some other 2nd party way.

I can't believe I didn't post sooner. Man. This has been an amazing response.

The offer is still there. If anyone needs Flamez and can't get it I can send it myself or link you to a torrent. When you can pick it up on a website or in the store I'll understand people bitching about that...until then.....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm reputable and I can vouch for both rmillerspacers31 (Sawyer) and antjohnson16 (AJ). They're both my friends personally, and they both have copies of the mixtape.

The copy I received came from the hands of Sawyer, and now that someone stole my other copy, AJ is going to hook me up with a replacement.

The amazing response you received came only AFTER you posted again with that smirky, sarcastic tone you seem to like posting with.

FILE SHARING ON THIS SITE IS PROHIBITED AND ONLY ALLOWED IN CERTAIN FORUMS.

It's even more suspect for you to have justified your actions by posting:
I'm a troll here. Love Tech, love the Strange crew- been a fan for a long time now- but I don't usually post. I'll come on and see what the faithful few have to say and I usually don't have much to add, or time to add it, and do I keep quiet. I also generally buy the albums; especially of the guys in strange who you know aren't on a major label and need the sales - but here's the point of this thread:
You came on here spitting like you had exclusivity rights after making sure we all knew you didn't come around much, you don't bother contributing to the threads (even in a noncontributing manner), you love Tech N9ne and his crew, but you'd rather bootleg his label's affiliate's music without giving props to the people making the music.

I'll come on and see what the faithful few have to say and I usually don't have much to add, or time to add it, and do I keep quiet. I also generally buy the albums; especially of the guys in strange who you know aren't on a major label and need the sales - but here's the point of this thread:
You don't have time to post, yet you know the business adventures of the label and you apparently read all threads quickly. However, you have time to make a thread (which takes much more time to actualy post than just a reply) putting it on blast that you got a mixtape you wouldn't mind whoring out to the masses.

I know it's hard as fuck to get Kutt's Flamez Mixtape - it took me more than awhile to get my hands on it...but now I have it; high quality mp3's on my computer and I'm here to share. This is one of the rare cases where I know if you don't have it by now you probably don't have the ability to buy it either...and this shit is fire- so I want everyone to hear it and get pumped for Feature Presentation.
Like I said, there are people (reputable) that have the mixtape, and if you were truly a lurker like you say you are, you'd have been able to spot in the past few days who actually has physical copies of it.

Please, stick around. But don't come on here with your sarcastic undertone and acting like you've got the scoop on some unobtainable music.

Jun 20, 2008
Say whatever the fuck you want man, my sarcastic undertones coming from you guys who live on the forums telling me that it's easy to get your hands on the mixtape and I shouldn't even think of offering to share it.

This is pretty simple; I offered to share music- a mistake I won't bother to make again, and was honesty in telling people I love Tech and Strange and just don't have time or much to say in terms of posting. Everyone who responded to me asking for the mixtape obviously wasn't going to buy it off one of you guys, despite how reputable you might all be- so I'm not taking much money away from anyone. I buy the shit just like you, I'm a fan like you.....I only started getting an attitude when people decided to explain to me how they hoard thirteen copies a man and it's as easy to get Flamez as herpes. It's not.

Don't worry, you guys win. I won't come back around your forums polluting it with sarcasm and offering to share a mixtape that was in limited relase on a forum full of people that are already fans of Strange music.

How am I acting like I'm the scoop...wtf? I said I couldn't get my fucking hands on a copy for the longest time and now that I did I thought it was so good I wanted to share. That makes sense to me..

And yes...I'm willing to whore out the mixtape. Everyone here is buying Feature Presentation anyway, and if they aren't...that's not on me. I didn't share Killer, or Vitiligo, or anything else...you guys can't pretend it isn't harder to get Flamez than a major release. Damn.

May 8, 2008
Njord666 is just tryin to do a good deed for people.... props for that. Shit, I don't have the Mixtape either (wish i did), but fortunately I do know people who have it and also know ways of gettin it.... but thats not tha point here