Fingatips

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yea thats the last siccmade album im waiting on.....since the last few albums have been garbage ima giove betas shit a peep and the new lynch if the shit aint tight like i know tehre capable of then fuck it........i been waiting on betas shit since 99 when it was advertised in sicxs album

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
Lol

suspect#1 said:
yea thats the last siccmade album im waiting on.....since the last few albums have been garbage
What the fucc is garbage for you foo?
Beta is the baddest fa sho, especially on that P-Folks album.

Apr 25, 2002
what is garbage?

lynch by inch
uthanizm
alot of cos siccmade rituals

tightest shit

p folks
fignaytions naytions capitol
if these walls could talk
loaded

just my opinion though

Apr 25, 2002
i dont have that d dubb........but i remember hella years ago when siccmade.com was up and running that there was a news from filming of now eat and lynch said some shit like we were bumping d dubbs album all the way up from LA and its heated so be on the lookout for it.......i have a feeling that that version of mista simpson prolly had that heated beta/lynch dark sounding production that we use to bump when we ride.....i heard snippets but i ahvent got teh album to soak up........as far as loki i bought the album when it dropped and me and my folks sat in the parking lot and peeped it.....i was like damn this is siccmade? so later on i took a trip and put it on by myself and tried to soak it couldnt get into it.......the thing i will say is that siccmade stepped it up as far as sound quality but i still like illegitimati better.....when i get time i will prolly put it on again and see if i can feel it......

loaded-introduction to the new production and flow hella heated

planet zero-de mixed with a little beta and lynch-hella tight

if these walls could talk-siccmade sound perfected-hands down the best siccmade album

p folks-hella heated not my favorite though

nigga deep-old school shit with some classic unheard tracks from teh season era(creep n crawl,where
the chronic grows) with a cut of the classic siccmade sound(mr no printz)

head drama internet version and retail-some hella good tracks on both versions but this is where it

seems like siccmade stopped caring about quality bad mastering

loki illegitimati-hit and miss.....the sound quality was lacking and the songs that were good were hella

good(ghetto blaster,cause i said so,high life,get my name right,plug nickel) but the other songs werent very good as in production

zagg hell in augaust-hit and miss again its starts off hella heated then towards the middle it gets weak then at the end it picks back up... the sound quality wasnt as bad as other siccmade albums

now eat-better quality as in mastering had some heated ass cuts like corpse came to dinner,no more struggle,siccmade rider,haunted by a dream(recycle) dont be my pleasure(recycle), that zagg cut...the rest i can skip through

blocc movement-i thought this was gonna be good with c bo and lynch.....turns out it was a cut and paste job so for what it was id say its ok not somthing i pull out and listen to on the regular in fact theres only 3 cuts i really like(gangsta fuck a hoe,follow my lead classic cut and my papers)

fignaytion naytions capitol-this is my second favorite siccmade cd maybe my favorite these days i can play this whole cd without skipping a track and the sound quality is perfect(maybe thats because fig didnt put it out through siccmade) perfect album beats and flows

cos-siccmade rituals this the first cd with the new style siccmade production.....when i played the first track i was like damn this gonna be a heated album......then track after track i was faced with a new siccmade sound.....this album had good mastering and sound quality and some good cuts but there was alot of filler and some of the beats were simple as fuck....as a whole i could make a one slumping disc out of this cd so im gonna its one of the better new siccmade sound cds......lynch spitting his new style on this cd wich again im not feeling

the plague-theres some good stuff on here ......this is the cementing of lycnhs new style that im not feeling beta and d dubb got the heat though on that back of caddilacs song and that loki zagg cut is heated as well as frustrated........im just not feelin lynch on this album

lynch by inch-the most anticipated album in 7 years.......this is what the long wait was for? simple beats whole new style form lynch.....theres some good cuts on here but i just cant get into this new style of lynch at all the beats sounded rushed and cheap.....thats the first thing that i noticed then the bad songs were horrible........i found myself skipping track after track and i tried to get into it hella times....in fact ive pulled it out many times and tried to force myself to like it.......this was the fisrt officail lynch album that its like that........

uthanizm-ok after all the excuses from siccmade on why lycnh by inch wasnt good i expected this cd to be the shit......but after listening to that horrible intro i tried to get into this cd i never could......the beats are worse then lycnh by inch and im not feeling the new siccmade cats there are just maybe two songs i can play and even those are not that good to me.......worst album by siccmade hands down

i understand that they changed there whole shit around but i dont think i got my proper dose of that classic shit from the old siccmade family before they all switched up the sound

and whats killin my likeness of lynch is the style change

peep any cuts from 97-2003 and lynch was a monster on teh mic there was a time when a cd would sell just because lynch dropped a verse.....it seems like now either he doesnt care or hes just out of steam on the mic he used to kill a song but i just dont see it anymore

but on the flipside after hearing that bad dreams cut on betas side im looking foward to copping that beta cd

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
For me it's just that Lynch be flippin the style on any release and keeps on bringin quality though. LBI was nothin but a slumper to me, I don't get how everybody keeps on saying this be a wack album, wtf? Simple beats? Naw man, those beats ain't simple made, I guess the piano playing is handmade and those drum sounds be halle clean to me. I dunno what you expected---Check tracks like Tried 2 Shoot and tell me who in the whole fuccin industrie can bring that shit again or did bring shit like this! Or check Suicide Note with the guitar playin and shit...
The best work by Beta is that P-Folks album to me, he brings it to the fullest, ain't none better than this one to me. But why bringin this shit over and over again? Lol mayne, they already done did it perfectly with this style, so they go ahead tryin something new. As you can see on the new Loki album. Come on dawg, give it a few more listens and it will grow on you as it did for me, cuz they really cared about everything on that album.
For me Siccmade be the biggest quality rap in the industrie nowadays, no shit. Maybe it's a bit too good quality for some, I dunno... lol
My opinion...