FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Congrats to Dividenz, D-Sane, and everyone else that worked on that album....I'm glad that it's done, I can't wait to scoop a copy of it!!!

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
finally is right! Be sure to scoop the album when it drops cause we some hard workin mothafuckas that sacraficed everything we had for this rap shit. for all that hate Dividenz you can hate us on the following peoples albums as well...... Young Vicious, Crytical, Mo-X and Lil G, Chokolate from Savv Records, Greedy BD, Street Poetry Compilation, Murder Dog/Jus Family Compilation, Bullet, and more that I can't think of off the top. If anyone need features holla at me.....

Apr 25, 2002
awwwshit, "im over here, smoked than a mothafucka"...and this mac-nificent news brought my high up! sooooo glad to know tha album is finished, i cant wait to get my hands on a copy!!!!!

as i was gonna say!

Sixxness said:
Congrats to Dividenz, D-Sane, and everyone else that worked on that album....I'm glad that it's done