Finally SACRAMENTO has HOPE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2011

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=265538

That thread will show you how to embed the video. I liked the concept or sound you were going for with the beat. The laughing throws it off for me. Also the guy rapping should use a better mic or something. Also, Sacramento has 3 albums from big names coming soon with Lynch, Raided & Hollow Tip/Smigg Dirtee all dropping projects within a couple of months form now. Not like they were hopeless, even tho the next lynch will probably have weak beats like last time.

Jan 3, 2011
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=265538

That thread will show you how to embed the video. I liked the concept or sound you were going for with the beat. The laughing throws it off for me. Also the guy rapping should use a better mic or something. Also, Sacramento has 3 albums from big names coming soon with Lynch, Raided & Hollow Tip/Smigg Dirtee all dropping projects within a couple of months form now. Not like they were hopeless, even tho the next lynch will probably have weak beats like last time.
Thanks for the honest feedback ORO. I just recently started making beats off fruity loops and i will admit the voice quality is not the best because we used a 10 dollar mic haha. But other than that thanks for the feedback. Besides the quality of our production tools, do the beats sound up to date?, original?, too average? I have 2 more songs finished unreleased yet. But ya check out my blog homie http://djtoroproductons.blogspot.com/

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
FINALLY after all the flops like Brotha Lynch, C-Bo and more....FINALLY HOPE!
Hey man, dont hate on C-bo, he was on some rare album called all eyez on me, probley sold atleast 9 or 10 MILLION copys, but thank god for dougy phresh, sac might get heard.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Honest feedback it is.

Like 0R0 said, the laughing throws the beat off for me. The beat sounds underground, basic, and thrown together. You said you're pretty new to this though, so my advice is just keep working at it...come up with a nice technique and master it.

The rapper.....No. I'm not sure if he's new to this or not, but he sounds like he's been rapping for about a week. He should keep working on his delivery and lyrics. Also, grab a new mic (and possibly new headphones). A song will never sound good if you can't capture a good vocal...and you don't want the song bleeding into the mic from the headphones, either.

If you come to THIS website claiming so and so is bringing hope to an area, make sure it's DAMN GOOD! 'Cause Sac has had a few hard hitters for a while (see posts above). If you just want feedback and you don't want cats to drive you off this site, simply state that you're looking for feedback and leave it at that.

Good luck in the future bro.

Jan 3, 2011
Haha everyone takin the "hope" thing too far. Like i said it was just to grab ur attention. I kno Sacramento got hella hard hitters and legends. But good lookin on the feedback I like the advice regardless.