FINALLY... Frontline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
added to mtv jams they played bang it! even though its a lil old now the song still slaps.. and on the topic of frontline do ya'll think its about time they get more props for bringin the bay back cuz they were really the first to get exposure wit "what is it" and locksmith gettin on mtv battles? or yall think they already get enough credit?

May 31, 2006
frontline is coo but The Team is the hottest bay group right now hands down, they got hella singles on rotation not just one track like the pack or the A'z

As for frontline, I seen Left in berkely on friday and he was tellin me that their new shit they workin on is coming together and should drop in early 07. I asked him about what type of album is it ( hyphy , etc) and he said its under wraps so i hope they gon come out wit some good shit

that nigga was rockin the p. diddy mohawk.. haha but he a real ass cat tho

Mar 12, 2006
SAV'D OUTT said:
added to mtv jams they played bang it! even though its a lil old now the song still slaps.. and on the topic of frontline do ya'll think its about time they get more props for bringin the bay back cuz they were really the first to get exposure wit "what is it" and locksmith gettin on mtv battles? or yall think they already get enough credit?
the fuck is u talki nabout. how u gunna say frontline brought the bay back. kinda shit is that?

Feb 19, 2004
3rdeyeVision said:
the fuck is u talki nabout. how u gunna say frontline brought the bay back. kinda shit is that?
what tha fuck re u takin about frontline in early 2004 set the buzz back for the bay thats really when the ball started rollin thats when all that new bay shit they were takin about woke everybody up in the bay, what is it the single sold alot if u didnt know hats what tha fuck im talkin about

D

DaSlimReaper

Oh yea, I forgot about the team, they are super hot right now.. I don't know what ya'll talkin bout tho, Frontline makes bangers too. I'm really feelin Lock. Yea, Left needs a little work on his bars but if you listen to the content of his raps, dude is real. I like the message they bring and the chemistry they have. Not to mention that they basically started the hyphy movement anyways. People fail to realize that the "New Bay" movement predates the hyphy movement by atleast a year. Not "hyphy" its self ofcourse, but the so-called movement behind it, the Bay movement period. Niggas can't tell me that they weren't the first yelling out for unity in the Bay and actually trying to push this new shit to the mainstream. Niggas just shitted on them which is fucked up, coz they weren't dissing the old Bay, it was just time for the youngstas to come up, fuck them old ass bitter niggas that don't wanna see the youngstas shine.

May 17, 2006
Frontline is okay but they is squares i think they should stick to school or use their fucking Cal education for something instead of rapping. The only reason why they iz out is cuz ea ski making their beats and i heard they don't even be in the streets of richmond. The team is way better even though they be light waight on that soft cupacking shit they go harder.