Finally an album worthy of Siccness Promotion...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
FINALLY!!!

Thank god, cuz every SINGLE cd thats been promoted on the Siccness has not been worthy of Siccness promotion!!

Could just be me but insulting all the other artists and labels on the Siccness is probably not the best way to promote your album

May 10, 2002
I feel you guys..

I just looked at the way I put that, and I didn't mean it in such a negative way, straight up... if I could change that it would say:
"An album worthy of Siccness Promotion"...

and I wouldn't ever take away from somebody's hustle on bart.. I just think people on here will feel this.. no love lost

Feb 9, 2004
yo dog..the shit is pretty cool and different from alot of shit out here..but you cannot and will not get no love by dissin all the people dedicated to this here rap shit that be on this dope ass forum dog. this forum is the best out for our own music and I bet you wish you could delete what you first typed..but nope you can't..so dats that. keep it up dog but you'll think about it all night on friday the 13th..the day a rapper fucked himself on the net. shit's tight though. holla

May 10, 2002
Tha Greatst- glad you thought it was cool.. the music is only gonna get better

onlyonesmoke- What did you not like about it? I accept any criticism, but you're gonna need to elaborate cuz sayin the production is worthy of an F just sounds like hatin. On another note, if your from Pittsburg you might know Trimaine Davis AKA Train... he's on my album on song #6.

Sav_Scorcese- Good lookin..

Feb 9, 2004
Different shit is the shit that's gunna expand the bay. the bay area is a liitle world in itself. anybody can come out from here and all have a unique sound. don't listen to the cat saying you get an F for production cuz that just aint right for a nigga to down anyone puting they heart into this here shit dog. onlyone smoke-you no that ain't right dog. the cats production is alot better than alot of shit you probably purcahsed from out here. let a nigga feel good nigga not feel like he ain't worthy of doing what we all tryna do cuzin.

"I grew up as a wild kid ca give a fuck what the new trend or the new style is" - Jay Alkohol

Jun 13, 2002
itz aight. but the production does sound like it could be better, i dont know. itz like alotta the beats were too simply for me. and the quality of your vocals sounded like it could've been better, it was like a heard a echo in the background the wasn't susposed to be there, and it sounded like you didn't double your verses or add any background vocals. but other than that itz coo, keep it movin though.

May 10, 2002
Tha Greatst- 4sho.. I'ma always keep it movin

Sav_Scorcese- I'm not too familiar with Pittsburg, just have some folks from out there.. but I'll try to get back to you on that

Pimperoni- Am I wearing a trench coat?? no.. it's a nike jacket

yung-g- the quality of all the audio through cdbaby is in low-fi format which makes it very poor quality.. I assume they do that so people can't steal any songs of good quality on the site.. the actual cd sounds 10X more clear and better quality.

May 10, 2002
I obviously started this thread off in the wrong way cuz I think people are commenting more on what I wrote than the music..

If you read through these comments and still haven't peeped the audio... try to check it out with an open mind and holler with any likes or criticism (it's all good)...

www.cdbaby.com/granttheft

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
"...With all the crap that gets promoted on this site, there are rarely any quality albums getting released..."

you said it yourself...

not to be an asshole or anything but I don't see what seperatez you from the pack...