Finally... a GOOD wallpaper post.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
i need the new tech n9ne logo for something... i used to have a psd of the old one from the flyers they had downloadable but i think i burnt it and lost it in a pile of cds... i really want to update that tech n9ne comic i made awhile back but i need access to a mac now cuz i just got out of college for graphic design

May 30, 2006
Tormentid said:
i need the new tech n9ne logo for something... i used to have a psd of the old one from the flyers they had downloadable but i think i burnt it and lost it in a pile of cds... i really want to update that tech n9ne comic i made awhile back but i need access to a mac now cuz i just got out of college for graphic design
there u go

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/everreadytour07

Dec 2, 2006
belive it or not but i have the black tech wit the 357 on my screensaver an im throwin a party an everyone likes it. peeps ask me who it is an can i down load his music for them. i said buy it. an i played a lil for them an they wanna buy his cds

Oct 17, 2003
yup just checked their page they will be on the tour starting yesterday i guess.... and the tech site has a eps of the logo :)

so i'm guessing the line up will be different than the show i went to with sub noize soljaz and dcs... who else will be at the show with tech?

Jun 23, 2003
I thought you would come through tighter after all the shit you talked about using filters. The tech n9ne part isn't even centered and looks odd where it is placed. And all the red stands out too much because of hte bright white.

Ok but not great. With all due respect.

Sep 26, 2002
azryda420 said:
I thought you would come through tighter after all the shit you talked about using filters. The tech n9ne part isn't even centered and looks odd where it is placed. And all the red stands out too much because of hte bright white.

Ok but not great. With all due respect.
yo man i likes your sig mang vanilla ice that early 90s shit is the bezt