File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Scratch that. Monies reieved. Balling on suckas with pics inside can resume as scheduled.
How much you get breh?

holy shit. we out here. just received 2 checks totaling in almost $800.
Fuck yeah.

Check for $173.94

Not as high as some people but i'll take it.
Fuck yeah x2.

Still no check and I did the settlement.. Never got a letter tho
Over 230,000 checks are going out sure it's gonna take some time.

If anyone wants to if you read this almost all of the initial claims that got denied were because they were duplicates. I'm guessing most if not everyone that filed for a claim here got approved. Also looks like they weren't auditing anything under 20 items claimed, goddaminit lol. Oh well... we still ballin'.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
You could always email the claims administrator and check on the status of your claim

[email protected]
I emailed em. If indeed i do got a check coming I'm either a) if it hasnt been sent yet try to change the address or b) go cam0 out at my old place til that bitch arrives.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Alright cool. Yeah I'm just at work and 20 min from my bank but fuck it guess I'll wait till I can get to the bank.

some check cashing places steal 10%. the average is 8% or some shit. they be askin too many questions these days. hit up the check cashing place by food city on 1st avenue in tucson. gave a fake name and phone numbers for the reference. the whole process took 30 minutes. the check was for $48.31 and they stole $4.50