File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i'M BACK TO THE ACTION BAYYYBEY! i'M SERIOUSLY NOT GONNA MISS OUT ON ANYMORE OF THESE CHECKS. I'm filing every single one that gets posted. Man, us siccness members sure do know how to hustle and get that free lawsuit monies! LOL

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got some letter for the hydroxycut settlement... theres like 5 pages of shit to read though so i just threw it away.

I think it was to update my claim or some shit. somethin on the back said if i already filed i didnt have to send anything back
I got hydroxycut letter, from what i read it was another class action that is different than the previous.
When we signed up for that one it had you make a password. If you log in with the email you used and that password (took me a few to remember mine I use different ones for different sites) you can up your claim withouth PoP from one to three now because the court favored a larger amount after someone objected one being the most you could, some shit like that. Anyways they are about $25 a pop so now you can possibility get up to $75 depending on how many people claim if you adjust yours. I did it, only took a minute.