Fighting Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
Thats my favorite Genre, and I'm looking for new ones to play.

Right now all I play are Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Naruto(good ass game, even tho its anime based). I'm lookin for other ones to play in between those.

So I made a topic for reccommendations for, and discussion of my favorite genre of games.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I ah hard core 2D game fan I got every game you can think of:
Marvel Vs. Capcom 1 and 2
Capcom Vs SNK
X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Samurai Showdown 3,4,5, Imports
Takken 2-5
Time Killers
World Heros 1,2
Killer Instinct
Fatel Fury Trilogy
Street Fighter - Alpha1-3, Anerversary, Pocket Fighters, Puzzle Fighters, Legends, Imports
Mugen
DOA4
Mario Bash Brothers Games

I waiting for Virtua Fighter 5 for 360. If you really have ah passion for 2D fighters you should try to fuck with MUGEN and creat your own Game. You can pick Life Bars, Carectors,Stages,Music Its crazy and adicting.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
If you like 2d fighters, I reccommend Guilty gear XXslash(which is like THE best 2d fighter to date) Melty blood: Act candanza, and Narutimate Accel(The japanese naruto game I was talking about)

All three are excellent 2d fighters, and alot more recent than alot of the titles you posted.

Im currently hooked on guilty gear and naruto tho. You can buy all three through the link in my sig.

When I get home, Ill post some vids of all 3 games.

and virtua fighter 5 I might check out. Virtua fighter is notorious for being the hardest fighting game to play(well)

Feb 7, 2006
ASCE said:
Thats my favorite Genre, and I'm looking for new ones to play.

Right now all I play are Tekken, Guilty Gear, and Naruto(good ass game, even tho its anime based). I'm lookin for other ones to play in between those.

So I made a topic for reccommendations for, and discussion of my favorite genre of games.
You should try King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2 which is 3-d, King of Fighters XI a good 2-d game and SNK VS Capcom .

Mar 17, 2006
street fighter 2 turbo was my shit i rember hittin up bowling allies, arcades, gas stations and evreywhere that had that shit to play fools at that shit i rember havin to put ur quarter on the screen to call next and there would always be a million quarters up there i sucked at first but when i got it for the super nintendo i was fuckin foolss up KEN was my dude

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
The Visualizer said:
Tekken is the shit!!! Anything else is pretty lame and kiddy... I don't get into the superhero one's. I like real powers Eddy Gordo is the shieeeet
talk shit about all the other games than say you use eddy fuckin gordo?!?!?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH

the cheapest fighter in video game history....now THAT is lame and kiddy

Mar 29, 2006
925 Deep East Bay
2D fighters > 3D fighters

some of my favorites:

Real Bout Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 2 & 3
Last Blade 1 & 2
Samurai Spirits II & IV
Capcom vs SNK Pro
Capcom vs SNK 2
Street Fighter III: Double Impact & 3rd Strike
SNK vs Capcom - Chaos
King of Fighters 96 - 02
Vampire Chronicle
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I've been meaning to play samurai spirits.

I heard Jojo was the shit.

and to the eddie gordo masher: PLAY BETTER SHIT!!!

Jan 1, 2006
Eddy Gordo is a coo player... Capoeira in general is fire!! But that's the reason why I got hooked into Tekken.

I liked that little dinosaur GON in Tekken 3. He had the fart power as a move

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
2D fighters all day....i even had a fucking Neo Geo back in the days ...cost 60 fucking bills and was huge.

the only fighting games i have for Xbox are capcom vs SNK 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 2

dope games though, i wish that fatal fury and all the old SNK games would get released to xbox or the street fighters....