FIGHT STORIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
who here has been in a sick ass fight? i wanna hear about some crazy ass shit.

today me and a homie were posted on west portal when some fool bumps into me. i look at him and he mugs me and we get in each others face. im not really trippin so i just shake it off. when that fool comes back he looks at me and my boy with a look like 'yeah i just punked you.' so we get back in each other's face and this fools like, 'what set you from?' were both like 'were from frisco' i ask him where hes from and he says 'santos' (anyone ever heard of this shit?). anyway he flinches at me and puts his fists up, then starts gettin hyphee with my boy. when he raises his fists to my boy i sock him in his head a few times and then my boy cracks him over the head with an uncracked 40 of mickeys. this fools just standin there dazed with broken glass and beer pourin down on his head. after that we started strikin.

now lemme hear some of your stories

Feb 9, 2003
Maybe I read it wrong but it seems the move you two pulled was straight bitch. If he was fighting your homie why jump in?

Apr 1, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Maybe I read it wrong but it seems the move you two pulled was straight bitch. If he was fighting your homie why jump in?
FUCK THAT!!! That punk deserved to get beat like that, muthafucka disrespected chuck taylor for no damn reason, first he bumped him, which chuck let go and then he comes back asking to get has face knocked it by startin' to talk shit and flinchin at the homie for no damn reason. FUCK THAT.

Apr 25, 2002
I only been in a few fights but ive been with my boys when they jumped people....over hood and hood shit so i never get involved but i always happen to be there......just at the movies the other day we were about 25 deep in 6 cars.....and they saw 3 dudes from another hood and they bang on my homeboy in the first car....they had 5 people in his car as soon as i know it......they all hopped out of his car my car and all the other cars........and my goly they beat the shit out them 3 dudes.........I felt bad for them...but i guess when u bang thats the kind of shit that happens....there was like 8 people to one person.....one of the dudes tryed to run off and one of the girls pushed him he fell down they they hopped on them and beat his ass

May 18, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
So if some fool got in your boys face like that, you wouldn't have his back? I sure would....

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Mean Mugg said:
FUCK THAT!!! That punk deserved to get beat like that, muthafucka disrespected chuck taylor for no damn reason, first he bumped him, which chuck let go and then he comes back asking to get has face knocked it by startin' to talk shit and flinchin at the homie for no damn reason. FUCK THAT.
thank you. that fool was talkin major shit to both us, sayin fuck you, youre jaycats blah blah blah and eventually we just said fuck that

^^^
and that dude was straight up white too, wasnt even dressin ghetto or nothin! he looked irish or somethin. but he was callin me 'nigga' and shit too so i dont know what the fuck was up with that crazy ass mafucka

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I feel most fights should be heads up one on one. But in some situations (I would put your situation as one of them Chuck) fools just need to get served up sometimes. That was like when I was 15 and with three of my friends some guy that had to be like late 20's early 30's and twice the size of any of us started talking shit for no reason at all. Calling us punks and blah blah. Than he put his hand all up in my younger homies face..who was like 14 so we jumped his ass. Right in front of 7/11 in broad daylight. We served dude up hella bad. I had blood all over my brand new white Boss sweater ( this happend in 1995 so Boss was the shit LOL) I looked up and the people inside 7/11 were tripping out and the cashier was on the phone so we took off running.

But like I said in most cases go heads up. But in some cases you need to just smash on someone deep for being a dumbass.

Nuttkace

Feb 9, 2003
Kreep said:
So if some fool got in your boys face like that, you wouldn't have his back? I sure would....
It ain't a question about having their backs. If some one is man enough to get into a fight he should be man enough to get out of the fight.

Oct 20, 2003
hmm.. last fight i got into the bitches head went thru my princples window cuz she walked up tryna lay hands on me for bein her mans homegrl. smh fuckin jealous bitches. now im in a new school.. away from dumb grls liek that... continuation !! :]

Nov 14, 2002
Allright here's a great fight story... I'm walking out of a mall through the parking lot with my girl when all of a sudden this guy comes from behind me like "HEY!". So I turn around and this guy is walking up to me... someone I've never seen before. He's like "My man said you stole his Playstation!" I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about because I've never stolen a playstation, nor known someone who has...

So I'm like "I don't know you, your friend, or what the fuck you're talking about man..."

Then the guy just stabs me.

I fall to the floor and then stumble up real quick because I'm afraid he'll keep goin' at me but when I get up my girl has him in an armlock. She's like "Drop the fuckin' knife!" and I mean his arm was behind him and to his neck... it must have hurt like hell. Dude drops the knife and I'm coming at him like I'm gonna fuck him up even though I don't have the strength to do so. My girl lets him go and he's like "yeah you better not come back here!"... which is funny because I was a fuckin' mallrart and I've never seen him before. So fuck him! Then he runs away because my bitch fucked him up... lol.

Needless to say the stab wasn't bad. I wouldn't go to the hospital because then I'd have to answer shit and my record doesn't really allow for shit like that, regardless of what happened. Shit healed pretty well, but I have a big scar on the left lower side of my stomach.

So that's a "me getting shanked" story, and a "my bitch saved my life" story all at the same time. I never saw that shit coming... that's for sure. I just thought we were going to throw blows.

Stupid me.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
:rolleyes: shit i remember when me and my homey were posted on laurel smoking Js and chuggin OEs when some punks walk by about 6 of them there were, and start calling us j cats and stray dogs whoop whoop so we pounced on all 6.
i back mine to then end no matter the risk.

Jun 27, 2002
chuck taylor said:
who here has been in a sick ass fight? i wanna hear about some crazy ass shit.

today and this fools like, 'what set you from?' were both like 'were from frisco' i ask him where hes from and he says 'santos' (anyone ever heard of this shit?). anyway he flinches at me and puts his fists up, then starts gettin hyphee with my boy.
now lemme hear some of your stories

lolHE GOT IN TO IT WIT SOMEONE FROM LOS SANTOS.....HE MIGHTA BEEN FROM GROVE ST....LOL

Nov 14, 2002
YOU MAN I'M OG LOC! I'M GAAAANGSTA!

ITS GOOD TO HAVE A SAMOAN GIRLFRIEND HUH...LOL
LoL.

Nah man... and I know you probably won't believe me but this bitch... shit I've never... fuck it I didn't deserve this bitch. Nice cars, hot body... she was fuckin' smokin.

Wound up fuckin' me over in the longrun, but what can you expect from a hot assed bitch. LoL.