few Jacka concert Pics/Short Videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2003
Damn...Jacka doesnt look like he does a good show...Maybe its just that one but...Lip Syncing? No DJ or Hypeman....How much they take at the door for that one??

sidenote...I do give him respect for not having 50 million of his boys on stage with him

Oct 22, 2005
Yall niggz got portland fucked up real niggaz out here man it crack in P.O and in Lil P.O(VEGAS) but if u not from here u wouldnt know whut I mean ask KeAK,ASK RYDAH JACK AND ALL OF EM ASK ANDRE HICKS WHEN U GET TO HEAVEN

Feb 17, 2004
Oct 22, 2005
CHUUUUCH P ALOT OF FAKE BAY NIGGAZ HATIN BUT THA REAL ONES LOVE P.O NIGGAZ JUS LIKE WE LOVE THEM...AND IT GOES DOWN IN THA PORT SO YEA AND DONT SAY SHYT BOUT SHYT U DONT KNO PIMP...bLOODS,PIRUS,CRIPS,FOLKS,VICE LORDS,ESE'S, NORTE'S, ALL DOWN HERE IN THA TOWN

Oct 19, 2002
another funny ass incident, the wind knocked over the tarp on top of the stage during this one dudes set, and with the tarp the fence damn near fell down, i look in the far corner and jackas chillin with a blunt hella laughin at that shit haha, i was weak as fuck from watchin that shit

May 12, 2004
FROM THE MAN THAT THREW THE CONCERT

it was a good show for the cause it wasnt a big blown out promotion concert like at the roseland or nothing it was what it was a benifit concert for the under previlaged kids in the hood they needed uniforms for there school i want to thank jacka and traxx and fed x and pk for doing this on gp' sometimes its not about how many or sold out events sometimes its about the love of community and the love of hip hop ,rap,we all know its a business but its good to give back sometimes i remember when 90% of rap shows were free and the ones that charged usually was about $10 considering some of the talent thats out now $30 concert ticket is way to much,but i will gladly spend it if some of the proceeds go to help promote good quality hip hop cd's and shows and to some charitible programs there use to be really great rap shows in portland without having to spend 2k at 95.5 for commercial
and 3k for the roseland those prices keep most promoters from coming here, i understand peoples frustration with fake promoters ,whack shows,high ass ticket prices,and no shows we need more hip hop unity and support keep portland hip hop alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one love to all who support portland /tacoma/seattle rap scene the great nw

Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
it was cool. we just got back from out there yesterday. portland showed us a good time. they got a lot of real niggaz out there and down ass chicks. everyone showed us a lot of love and respect. the show was cool. it was a day show in the hood on a lot. it was good for the streets and community cause it was free...i think the most people paid was $3 to get it. they were bbq chicken and links and we were out there chillin all afternoon until almost 9pm. the performance was just to give everyone a lil taste. we will be back out there in a few weeks for a proper show