Favorite Rappers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2007
I've been trying to find some new tight artists lately but god damn, that mainstream young buck, young jeezy, young whatever sucks so fucking much for me. Obviously Tech N9ne is #1, I really like Cormega also, his album The Realness is dope stuff, of course all the other artists on Strange are amazing but I've already listened to all of them.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
This is definitely the wrong forum to ask that type of question but hopefully you get some help. Check out:

-Tommy Wright
-Playa Fly
-Z-Ro
-K-Rino
-I.M.P
-U.D.I

2 from Memphis, 2 from Texas, and 2 from the Bay. That's just a start, you should really hit up a lot of the other forums and look through old threads. That's really the best way to find cool shit. I could give you a mile long list but you should have to do the work to find some good shit that you will like. Good luck.

Sep 7, 2004
you know, I may work for him but hell, Tech N9ne is still at the top of my list. I am OG though so I would have to go with some others too
LL cool J (Many have tried to battle...they are in the where are they now segments of VH1)
Ice Cube
Rakim
Busta Rhymes
Tupac (go figure, aint he on most peoples list...but damn he was hella dope)
Da Brat
Shawnna
Solo (Original Gospel Gangstaz)
Kutt Calhoun
Skat n Snug
Treach
Rob Base
Royce Da 59
Melle Mel

I have been blessed enough in the business to see some really dope unsigned talent. Damn good MCs that havent made it
XNation
Scocis
Pupa Don
Steven City
Sola
Opie Hiicks
Juice
Deeder The Hood Great
Cazualty
hell even XDash was pretty dope

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
damn near every1 i would say has been mentioned (king gordy, Z-ro, esham, brotha lynch, etc.)

who wasnt mentioned that i listen to on the regular
Pimp Daddy Kane
Trae
Mistah F.A.B.
Attitude (his 1st album, Serious Times, is 1 of my fav albums ever...PM for link)
Flo-Rida
Brisco
USDA
DJ Bless aka Sutter Kain
MF Doom
Cee-Lo (that gnarls barkley album was classic)
Goodie Mob
Outkast
Dungeon Family