Favorite player

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
favorite players like , jordan , rice, chris carter,ray lewis,eddie george,emitt smith , day nygue =

i name all those stars cuz of the off season prepreration they do i, the determination they got , how hard they play too win , they are on the field or court to compete , to win , i respect that ALOT . they got heart

i name dat nygue cuz he's 5 foot 11 middle linebacker , im a 5 foot 9 high school middle linebacker ,anythings possible

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
duncan- never argued for anything.. he wins he has a sad face, he lost he has a sad face.. he is a player

May 16, 2002
NBA - Ray Allen...I think he is a all around great player...Very unselfish and can explode on the offense of end at anytime...And is very respectable and not a shit talker...Lets his game do the talking...Thats what I like...

And is very underated might I add!

May 16, 2002
Least is Vlade Divac...He is a shit talKer who says the stupidest comments...No respect...The ring leader of flops...And is constanitly whinning if the calls dont go his way...

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Shark said:
Least is Vlade Divac...He is a shit talKer who says the stupidest comments...No respect...The ring leader of flops...And is constanitly whinning if the calls dont go his way...
Divac is a shit talker... webber gave probs to horry for that shoit but all divac did was hate

I

Instigator

My favorite player is Doug Christie. He plays hard no matter what.

My least favorite is Rick Fox. Smug, shittalkin, greaseball. Lakers fans, you got a punk on your squad.

Apr 25, 2002
VLADEZ OFF THA FUCKIN HOOK...HEZ LIKE THA MALONE OF SACRAMENTO...LOVED BY THA FANZ BUT HATED BY EVERYBODY ELSE...

MY FAVORITE THO...DAVID ROBINSON...

LEAST...SHAQ...TOO COCKY...HE SWEARS HES LIKE THA BEST CENTER OF TODAYZ GAME...HEHE...$IDEWAYZ