Favorite Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best Tech Album

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
I can't believe how many people think Everready is one of Tech's bests. I mean, everyone has their own opinions, but damn, there were only a few standout tracks on the album, with everything else being average (in MY opinion).

I wish I could get into Everready and see what's so great about it like everyone else...
in my opinion from start to finish the album is great just like anghellic is in it's own way. everready was also when he started touring east coast and i went to 3 shows for the album. and it was when i got promoted at my job and a wholelot of other great shit happened in my life.

Sep 17, 2003
For me, I always ask myself, "What is Tech N9ne's best work, versus what album do I like the best?" Usually, for most folks, that answer is one in the same. But not for me....

Everready is his best overall work, from where I'm sittin'.

I always have thought over the years, which one is his best work? Anghellic or Absolute Power? As it turns out, I have ignored the fact that Everready actually surpassed both of them in lyrical quality, and beat quality. Anghellic has it's tracks that are spot on, and so does Absolute Power; but Everready is the result when you combine Anghellic and Absolute Power.

BUT, Absolute Power is my personal favorite. That probably has a lot to do with that time in my life as much as anything else, but Absolute Power still never gets old! :)

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Am i alone in thinking The Worst has that Solid classic bump in the trunk sound? The og worst more so than the second release.
you sure ain't :cool:

picking one would be near impossible but if I were to have a top four it would go:

1. Anghellic
2. The Worst (OG)
3. Everready [The Religion]
4. Absolute Power

I like CBTS nearly as much as The Worst, only the later is more consistent