"FAST LIKE A NASCAR" DISS SONG UP TOMOROW ON MYSPACE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
y cant we all juss come 2 gether and support each other in da bay
dis y we didnt blow da last time we had a chance
we finally doin somethn now

Jan 19, 2006
r u serious dog????? at least u could've made a tight diss record! that shit was garbage. for real, all your really doing is promoting kafani when u do this. well maybe u can get his new record and try another diss record over that. Good luck reddy boy, lol!!! who came up with that name????

Dec 4, 2006
thanks god it's Wednesday...I get to take out the trash tonight..can you hand your career and let me throw it away with it as well?

Mar 2, 2006
DFresh77 said:
thanks god it's Wednesday...I get to take out the trash tonight..can you hand your career and let me throw it away with it as well?
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

kan somebody say..... BEASTED!!

honestly dou.. next time.. dont hype up a track u makin.. ESPECIALLY if u talkin bout dissin anutha nigga who's more known den u.. and end up widda shitty piece!! BAD BIDNESS!!

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
This hatin shit makes the city, no the bay look bad. Its too small a world to be dissin each other on the internet. Niggaz is all less than 30 mins from each other , go handle that shit. I cant fuck with a nigga who is trying to come up by speaking bad on somebody else, just be better that him and let your fans take up you cause.

May 9, 2002
I like Reddy Boys flow, heard him on some JT shit back in the day. I don't know where this hatin shit is comin from on his end but either way I wish him the best and will probly peep his albums/mixtapes if they ever drop...but try to quit hatin bro!