Fakers get Fadanggled by the sub-par Sonics!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yet R. Allen again puts on a scoring clinic against a overrated defender in Ko-me My-ant!! Allen already has 32 points with 4 minutes left in the game, while Ko-me has a measley booboo 14 points! If u not gona score Ko-me atleast try to play some defense idiot!!! Its a shame that Shag has shot only 12 times and hit 11 of them!! When will they understand that Shag needs to shoot atleast 25 times a game to win consistently!!! Ko-Me is booboo!! Allen wreaks havoc on Mr. My-ant once again!! What a damn shame!! GOT EM!!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Sonics destroyed the Fake Show for 48 minutes.Shaq did dunk all over Seattle though.Koldbe's lack of defense ignited the Sonics backcourt into an offensive explosion.Ray Allen letting the fans know who should start at the 2 in next years All-Star game.The Fakers road woes continue.

:::::::::::::::GAME:(OVER::::::::::::::::

Mar 18, 2003
So let me get this staight, when he shoots 20+ times is a game he's a ballhog who needs to shoot less and pass more; when he shoots the ball 13 times your saying he gets shut down. All year you say ranking so high in assists doesnt mean hes not selfish, but when he only has 1-2 assists in a game you use it as a means of proving he is. You guys keep at it to like we don't see you constantly contradicting yourselves and that is why I dont usually reply to these posts, its just a bunch of you coming together to express how much you hate something and not really having anything to do with the game at hand. Just be real yall, shit gets old after a while. Post about the stuff you guys' like, not what you hate...

Nov 14, 2002
Who gives a fucc bout one lil game gainst a sorry team lile Seattle? We still in the playoffs aint we? And we takin that shit foreal. And too bad Kobes one of the best defenders in the L. Marc...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw nitro I never said shooting 20 times makes u a hogg. Unless u was referrin to someone else!! I said Ko-me is a ballhogg in general, and especially in all those games when he shoots 30-40 time and yes he has shot 40 + on a few occasions!! Thats a fuckin ballhogg. But not only did he get shut down, but Allen scorched him as well, so that has nuthin to do with Ko-me's shootin!! Haha!! He is a average defender nuthin great!! Sorry!! GOT EM!!

Mar 18, 2003
In this game no, you didn't say shooting 20 times makes you selfish, I never said you did, but you have plenty of times in other threads. He is in general a selfish player? Jordan shot more times in some games and averaged more shots in some seasons then Kobe ever will, and he had a better shooter in Pippen then Kobe ever had. So if thats your reason, then you are directly showing that Jordan was even more selfish, and by that definition he is. Jordan has shot 40-50 times in some games too; even without Pippen thats no more acceptable then Kobe doing it when Shaq's gone or present for that matter. If you want to believe Kobe got "shutdown" and "scorched" then thats fine, but why do we need to hear about it? It will never change anyones opinion seeing how your words are biased to begin with anyway, and history has proven that. Kobe is easily one of the best defenders in the NBA, maybe the best.. who knows. Why don't you post about the Bulls winning is all im saying, we really don't care about your hatred for a team, see what im sayin'? Don't be a hater man, no one likes those kind of people...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well some people do care, because they reply to my threads feel me!!! I know it hurts to lose, especially when your fav player gets shut down and scorched at the same time, but hey thats life!! But again about MJ, just like A.I. or McGrady....They are and were clearly focal points of their respected teams, and none ever had the most dominate big man in history, so thats why they shoot or shot as much as they have!! Jordan needed to score that much for them to win for the most part. Yes Ko-Me needs to score for them to win some as well, but Shag should get more shots then Ko-Me and he is the 1st option! He should atleast touch the ball every possession!! And there are times when Ko-Me shoots it no matter what, whether he has 3 people on him or not, or to get a record etc.... That is selfich, because fuck a record or showin off, the main thing he should focus on is winnin!! He is good, but he is still very selfish mane!! Thats all Im sayin!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Just because someone reply's to your post doesnt mean they care about your opinion on the subject, from these threads its just been people trying to tell you your waisting your time. What do you mean it must hurt to lose? Every team in the NBA loses, if it hurts you then im sorry, but I don't get hurt over shit. How can you say Shaq is the first option? Thats not your decision. The decision is up to the coach and the team, and they decided Kobe is the first option. Weather Shaq should be or not doesnt matter, this season he IS NOT. Kobe shoots over three people.. well so did Jordan and so does McGrady, its because they are great players and they can do that. Jordan didn't need to shoot as much as he did any more then Kobe does, they do it because it's their job, plain and simple. Shaq should touch the ball every posession, and if you watch the games, he does.. but touching it doesnt always result in shooting it. Remember, the guy can not shoot for shit, only when hes close to the rim, if he can't get their he passes out.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
No Shag does not touch the ball every possession!! I have watched games and I know that folks!!! So that aint tru!! But this is anotha discussion that aint goin nowhere about Ko-Me's selfishness, so do what u do!!! GOT EM!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Purebred Hogg said:
We own the Lake show...yet we sturggle against Denver???Go figure...
hell a few yrs ago was it the lac or chi .... i think it was lac who was on like a 0-14 losin' streak in the first 14 games and we had to lose them all they need was 1 more lost and it would have been in the record book for the most lost games
an't that a buuuuccch