fake fo clips eclipse cd from ebay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
hey

i won a copy of fo clips eclipse cd- just be thankful last week and it arrived today but i think it may be a repress.

to a normal person the cd would seen real but i dunno it just doesnt seem right

for starts the covers dont look right , they dont seem to be very sharp , the writing at the bottom of the back cover is not sharp and the insert writing looks printed and not very sharp.

the disc in the centre has a number QUL-e005 and it says dandisc round the centre as well:ermm: if you look really close to the disc as well the design seems to be a bit uneven.

i can post pictures later on

i dont know if its a fake and dont want to mention who the seller was just now just incase its real but i think hes a respectable seller on ebay who sells alot of rap cds , plus i paid alot of money for it so dont want a fake or repress.:mad:

does this sound like a fake or does anybody know of repressed fo clips cds going about ?

Aug 31, 2006
heres two different versions i have found

1e_1.jpg - 0.02MB

thats the one i have above

and this is another one i have seen

8c_1.jpg - 0.03MB

i have looked on amazon and theres one version released in 1995 and one in 1999 , the seller said in his auction it was from 1995 so i think i have got the wrong one :mad:

on the bottom on the back cover in the version i have it says "marketed by ITM media GEMA but on the other it says manufactured and distributed by warlock records.

so looks like i got a re release