Fairfields next up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2008
people doubt the talent of this small city but we are getn recognized by the bay and many more. Pie-rx is a good stepin stone 4 artist such as icemeez because fairfield has faith in him and he is becomen well known in his on way and pie-rx backing him up can only make things better. This song is off his new album but its not the type of track people r use to from him. listen 2 it an judge it by its content....dont sleep

"Ride wit me"
Icemeez, young deem, pcoat
Ride wit me- IceMeez ft Yung Deem_ P-coat .mp3 - 3.93MB

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
fairfield has had plenty of talent come out of there

mike mosley
rick rock
federation
dj pimp
BC
ezsd
karl and kurt gandi
rhythm x
bobby ford
taj-he-spitz
preach
chauncey banks

several others but i'm tired right now

Oct 19, 2004
Yeah the flatz has a lot of music history that not many know of. In the 90's pretty much everyone that was doin it big in some way shape or form had a connection to Fairfield.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
There's plenty of talent in Fairfield. The reason why we get over looked is because there's no consistency. Theres nobody releasing albums right now. Half of the artists out here are trying to have their own labels and really don't know the business got albums pressed but no distribution.They end up selling them out the trunk or on cd baby. I put out my Cali Green comp 2001 to give local artist some exposure and try to do my part to put the Flats on the map. Niggaz gotta network and stay consistant. I will continue to do my part.

Oct 1, 2005
There's plenty of talent in Fairfield. The reason why we get over looked is because there's no consistency. Theres nobody releasing albums right now. Half of the artists out here are trying to have their own labels and really don't know the business got albums pressed but no distribution.They end up selling them out the trunk or on cd baby. I put out my Cali Green comp 2001 to give local artist some exposure and try to do my part to put the Flats on the map. Niggaz gotta network and stay consistant. I will continue to do my part.
B.C. you and T-Roy have collabed on a lot of albums from Fairfield. Lil Jazz, Skip Dog, Mad Currency and the list goes on. There are some underground classics that you've produced. What are you doing now to put the city on the map.

Apr 29, 2008
ya fairfield has a good music background and we tryin ta do our part 2 keep it goin. Our music can keep us alive an keep us up in tha lite cuz rite now tha field getin slept on.. thanx 4 everyones insite there will be more music up soon 2 listen 2 soon

or u can go here

www.myspace.com/parkbiz

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
B.C. you and T-Roy have collabed on a lot of albums from Fairfield. Lil Jazz, Skip Dog, Mad Currency and the list goes on. There are some underground classics that you've produced. What are you doing now to put the city on the map.
I have worked with a lot of up and coming rappers. Some of them have dropped albums and some of them end up going to jail and their album doesn't get released. I've tried to reach out to some of these new cats out here but they trying to charge me for their services and all they got out is a mixtape that ain't even creating a buzz. They haven't even paid their dues in the game to try to charge me. I'm doing them a favor by putting them on a comp that will help get them the exposure that they need. But me and T-Roy will be linking up in the near future to start a record label and put out good quality music. Be on the lookout.