FACTS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: everyone has dreams

SplitPersons_00 said:
WAKE UP!!!

too bad it isnt a confrence game then I would really be hyped!!

AFC vs. NFC= nothing

do your homework and learn how the NFL works befor you open your cum dumpster!
YEP...SO WHEN SUPERBOWL COMEZ AROUND...IT AINT SHIT...JUST A NFC AND AFC GAME....DO MY HOMEWORK?....IM POSITIVE THAT EVERY BAY AREA FOOTBALL FANZ GONNA TUNE INTO THIS GAME SO WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU REALLY TALKIN BOUT...FUCKIN JIZZ GUZZLIN SLUT...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
haha its in Oakland, so the Oaktown folks better hope it gets sold out or that shit wont even be on tv.

Little Ceez I was waitin for you to get in the mix

Apr 25, 2002
Raiderz fanz are juzt az bad az Laker fanz. only they aint got no band wagon jumperz, cuz....THEY HAVENT WON THA SUPERBOWL IN OVER 15 YEARZ.
whoever thinkz Gannon will be a hall of famer iz on sum potent shyt! newz flash, it takez MANY successful seazonz to even be considered for tha hall of fame, not one good seazon.
Garcia and Owenz along with Hearst will fuck tha Raiderz up. better hope they improved that whack ass run defense!

Apr 25, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
Raiderz fanz are juzt az bad az Laker fanz. only they aint got no band wagon jumperz, cuz....THEY HAVENT WON THA SUPERBOWL IN OVER 15 YEARZ.
whoever thinkz Gannon will be a hall of famer iz on sum potent shyt! newz flash, it takez MANY successful seazonz to even be considered for tha hall of fame, not one good seazon.
Garcia and Owenz along with Hearst will fuck tha Raiderz up. better hope they improved that whack ass run defense!
LMAO...MY BOY BROKE IT DOWN TO A FUCKIN CRUMB...GOOD SHIT FATAL...$IDEWAYZ

May 6, 2002
poor lost souls

got my ticket, you got yours?? I aint even trippin about the blackouts.. I am at the games religiously.. it's like church to me!

as for being a ban wagon.. those fans can suck my dicc! I'm a faithfull fan soo fucc it..

run defence..lol.. just wait!

May 12, 2002
You funny mother fucker."Romos a savage"...ha haaa he bashed your team for how many seasons now?You dont have to tell a Bronco fan what Romo is,Ive seen.He gots two rings with the BRONCOS and 1 with the Niners.Maybe he can show them old bastards in Oakland what it looks like.ha HAAA

Apr 25, 2002
Re: poor lost souls

SplitPersons_00 said:
got my ticket, you got yours?? I aint even trippin about the blackouts.. I am at the games religiously.. it's like church to me!

as for being a ban wagon.. those fans can suck my dicc! I'm a faithfull fan soo fucc it..

run defence..lol.. just wait!
HMMM...LIKE I SAID...OCT. 23...IMA BE AT THAT GAME...SPORTIN A FUCKIN BEENIE WITH A #81 JERZEY....IMA BE REPPIN TO THA FULLEST...LIKE I SAID BEFORE...FUCK THA REST...WITH AN EMPHASIS BEIN ON THA RAIDERZ...$IDEWAYZ

May 6, 2002
greenleaf said:
You funny mother fucker."Romos a savage"...ha haaa he bashed your team for how many seasons now?You dont have to tell a Bronco fan what Romo is,Ive seen.He gots two rings with the BRONCOS and 1 with the Niners.Maybe he can show them old bastards in Oakland what it looks like.ha HAAA
all good to me.. As long as we get one!! The RAIDERS will take a ring any way they can, thats why age aint shit(replace a nicca).

"just win baby"

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: poor lost souls

MR. TYPCEE said:

HMMM...LIKE I SAID...OCT. 23...IMA BE AT THAT GAME...SPORTIN A FUCKIN BEENIE WITH A #81 JERZEY....IMA BE REPPIN TO THA FULLEST...LIKE I SAID BEFORE...FUCK THA REST...WITH AN EMPHASIS BEIN ON THA RAIDERZ...$IDEWAYZ
Thata boy!!! I knew you had RAIDER in you..And I know it's gonna be a TIM BROWN 81 too..
make sure it's SLIVER and BLACK.. not white!

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
MIAMI WOULD KICK BOTH THEIR ASSES......RICKY WILLIAMS RUNS WILD ON THE NFL THIS YEAR....HIDE AND WATCH....
HMM...DOLPHINZ ARE STILL A TEAM IN THE NFL???....SORRY BIG HOMIE...HAVENT HEARD SHIT BOUT THEM FOR A WHILE NOW...$IDEWAYZ

May 9, 2002
for the broncos fans talking about it can't be a rivalry b/c the raiders don't win enough...well..that's ok..ya'll win those games...raiders will just continue to take the division title.....