FAct Or FIction?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
My home girl that goes to school with me, shes from kc she recently visited and said she went to a tech concert. She said some ladie came on stage huggin tech and her mann got madd and flashed and socced tech but then tech grabbed the dude and threw him off stage jazzy jeff from fresh prince style. Just wondering if that was tru or not. I thought it sounded funny as fucc. Yall know anything about that?

Jun 23, 2003
NicknackNutSack said:
My home girl that goes to school with me, shes from kc she recently visited and said she went to a tech concert. She said some ladie came on stage huggin tech and her mann got madd and flashed and socced tech but then tech grabbed the dude and threw him off stage jazzy jeff from fresh prince style. Just wondering if that was tru or not. I thought it sounded funny as fucc. Yall know anything about that?
Um, sure. I heard Tech had a stun gun in his pocket too and he stunned the guy as he stomped on him.

Aug 21, 2002
Lets see here...(estimate)

Big Nick- 330 lbs.
Big Joe- 280 lbs.
Big Matt- 300 lbs.

Travis- 400 lbs.

Total... 1290lbs.

Yeah, that's pretty nasty whichever way you put it....

I already got a fist from Big Joe, and bear hug by Nick, and tossed by Matt... I am fortunate to have that.