FAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
my oppinion hse the hottest in the bay... clean delivery... slappin beats... n hes on every godamn single thats worth listenin 2... dont agree lemee kno why???

Feb 17, 2005
i havent heard that many singles real recently with FAB on em a few but i dont know...he is one of the best to me because of his album. that shit had so many tight songs and it was all over the place with topics FAB is a great songwriter with that deep shit when he wants to.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Fab is the best artist comin out the Bay right now IMO

he's got a great flow, delivery, and energy on the mic... plus he's well rounded... he can do hyphy shit and touch on real ass topics and some deep shit

on top of all that he's just got the personality and charisma that makes him stand out around other artists

Mar 12, 2006
I Dont Like None Of The Shit FAB Has Been Droppin Wit The Xception Of That 3 Freaks Remix. I Like All His Old Shit And All His Shit On His Album But His Shit Has Been Sounding All Hella Dumb (Not In A Good Way) Latley. We'll See How His Album Will Be Tho I Liked The LAst 1 So As Long As He Puts On Sum More Shit That Is Lyrically On Point IT Should Be Tight

Mar 5, 2006
wtf u tlkin bout his new shit (greenlight, go damn dumb, Timber etc) are hella fukin dope shit slaps hard... with the exception of that dumb fukin backpack song...