FAB Signs with Atlantic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
KillaKali said:
Cheeeeeaaaa thas what's up! Congrats to fabbie ricardo. Well deserved. Dudes been comin strong evry piece of work he's done. Now if he hits the mainstream.... Shiiiet we takin over the mainstream. Cuz fabbies got sum crazy trends that I knw the mainstream will follow.
yeah i bet he will have everybody ridin yellow busses..

anyway if this true thats coo and all fab makes good music but he a square.. they need to sign a street nigga from the bay we not all about hyphy

Nov 15, 2005
Congrats 2 F. AB on all his success. Regardless if he GOt signed or not he GOes hard. He's moved himself up quick.

Mar 10, 2004
i don't believe it. i spoke to mike caren (Sr. A&R of atlantic records in the west coast) and he isn't feelin' the hyphy/go dummy/thizz music. caren is actually a piece of shit. if any of y'all wanna holla at mike caren though, his atlantic records office number is 818.238.6800.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
pharaoh tay said:
i don't believe it. i spoke to mike caren (Sr. A&R of atlantic records in the west coast) and he isn't feelin' the hyphy/go dummy/thizz music. caren is actually a piece of shit. if any of y'all wanna holla at mike caren though, his atlantic records office number is 818.238.6800.
he ain't feelin it cuz it hasn't been pushin major units YET. but one it does, his little attitude will change..cuz its all about the money, not preference

Mar 10, 2004
^^^^

that's real talk. these damn A&R's are so close minded that it will take a lot for artist to prove to them that they can go major. mike caren is still a piece of shit lol.