F*** THEM PERROS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
R.I.P. TO MY HOMEBOY CHAVA....THAT WAS SHOT BY BULDOGGS THIS PAST WEEKEND.....RETALIATION WAS DONE BUT THEIR TRIGGER MAN HASN'T BEEN CAUGHT....R.I.P CHAVA....MY PRAYERS AND SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
RIP 2 ur homie...but u fucked up by sayin shit on here....better restate that shit bro

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
MAN THIS VATO LOSES A HOMIE AND ALL U VATOS DO IS TALK SHIT AND TELL HIM HOW STUPID HE IS. U GUYS ACT LIKE THERE GONNA INVESTIGATE U GO LOOKING FOR U BECAUSE OF WHAT HOMEY SAID. IF HE SAID TOO MUCH THEN OH WELL HE DID. NO NEED TO TELL HIM ANOTHER ONE FOR THE STUPID TEAM. SHOW HOW MUCH RESPECT U HAVE TOWARDS A HOMIE THATS LOST SOMEONE

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
no one makin fun of him....but he needz 2 becareful bout shit like that....i dont wanna see more homiez gettin packed into a jail cell like a can of sardinez...but RIP 2 ur homie...i already poured out a lil vodka for him...hope hez chillin in heaven wit a blunt and a brew

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^why u gotta make fun of me for?...thatz fucked up LOL

::runz into first corner he seez and cryz hiz brainz out::

Aug 6, 2002
RIP to the homeboy. And what is more funny is to assume that there would not be retaliation. You really think that a gang member is gonna get shot and there will be no retaliation. He just stated the obvious, the stupid team seems to be filled with ppl that think retaliation wouldnt happen.

Hey homie I think I heard about that shit on the news. esta bien duro viviendo la vida como un norteno en Fresno. Stay up homie, shit my homeboy got jumped by some parksiders and is UMC right now.

Jan 21, 2003
STUPID TEAM? HERE HELL NO I'M NOT GETTING CAUGHT UP....I SAY WHAT I FEEL....PLUS I AN'T GOING DOWN FOR THIS SHIT....THIS SHIT HAPPEN IN MY TOWN HURON....IN FRESNO COUNTY....YOU BELIEVE WHAT U WANT....BUT YOU SEEM AS IF IT'S DUMB....NELLL ENE..I SAY IT BUT WHO IS TO TELL ME I DID IT....I KNOW I NEED TO WATCH WHAT I SAY....BUT IN SUPPORT FOR AN ENE I AIN'T GETTING NONE....ONLY FROM FEW....THANKS BIG DEEBO XIV, FC ENE, BABYGIRL 14....

Feb 9, 2003
Stay up Ene. Luckily I've never lost a homeboy and if hope wishes I'll neevr do. But i feel your pain and yeah retaliation is a part of the gang life. Thats why all sides have casualties all though Suwerats are weak as shit they ain't all fags... take one of theirs and i can guarantee that they'll try and do the same.

F

FUCK_$UR

.R.I.P. to your homeboy. I'm not saying that it's wrong to put out a retaliation but you shouldn't really put it out on this board.

Aug 6, 2002
Hey homie my homie is in a coma right now, machines keeping him alive, his familia says they gonna pull the plug. quien sabe. heard the homie was riding his bike down the block when some mutts yelled parkside on him and shit went down. mutha fucka shot one and took a plumbers wrench to the skull. straight knocked him out. Times are confusing right now on what to do and shit, well we know what to do, but how and when are the question. Im confused into why he went when I told him I would give him a ride. but shit happened and the ball got rolling and the next move is on me so I know what your feeling, the sad thing is now this shit doesnt effect me as much as the first but it feels worse than the next. time to play out the next chapter that was written when the mutts did their shit. we lost another 2 more REAL NORTENOS in a land with a bunch of stray mutts but a traitor or malinchi Im not so "forever with the north side I serve" FUCK a mutt, worst ones are the brained wash fake busters that serve time putting in work for the "N" by riding on "$" and come out the pen with paws and shit. now its up to us to write the next chapter que no?