F.T.I. E-Team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2003
hey wus up? yo i can't sign up for the F.T.I. club shit, wheever i try to register IE closes, and if i try to come back and log in nothin happens, yo can anyone help me out.
one
GhosT

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
hmmm..... that is odd... try doing with netscape (www.netscape.com) or the even better mozilla (www.mozilla.org)
that should work.

Nov 14, 2002
You hate netscape? Why, you don't like tons of options and faster loading times? LoL.

Do you have your cookies enabled? I have a suspicion that could be your problem, although it's a shot in the dark considering just about everybody on the planet keeps their cookies on even though they're just useless space wasting files that give away private info to random web sites.

Mar 2, 2003
yup, i got my cookies on, and i don't like netscape cuz it in usually install to many other thing on the comp, now if i had my own comp workin i'd prolly install it but my comp is fucked up right now so i gotta use the families comp, so i can't install it right now
one
GhosT