EXPOZE DEEZ BUSTAZ!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2009
IF YOURE IN DA MUSIC WORLD AND YOU KNOW SUM BUSTA ASS RAPPERS DAT TALK IT, BUT DONT WALK IT, THEN EXPOSE DEY BITCH ASS!! HERE WE GO MON!!WE ALL KNOW ON DA SICKNESS THIS THREAD MAY BE TOO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE BITCH ASS MUDAFUCKA, SO DEY MAY BE SUM FEELIN'S HURT ABOUT DIS 1. "VITAL IT!!"

Feb 8, 2003
IF YOURE IN DA MUSIC WORLD AND YOU KNOW SUM BUSTA ASS RAPPERS DAT TALK IT, BUT DONT WALK IT, THEN EXPOSE DEY BITCH ASS!! HERE WE GO MON!!WE ALL KNOW ON DA SICKNESS THIS THREAD MAY BE TOO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE BITCH ASS MUDAFUCKA, SO DEY MAY BE SUM FEELIN'S HURT ABOUT DIS 1. "VITAL IT!!"
You shouldve just logged in under your account Mally mall

Jun 27, 2009
FOR THOSE THAT ARE AND WERE SO INTERESTED IN WHO I AM IM ONLY 14 YRS OLD SO WHEN IM TALKIN' SHIT IM REALLY JUST LAUGHIN' AT ALOT OF SHIT THATS ON HERE THAT MALLY PUT ME UP ON. IM A MUSIC FINATIK SO I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING AND ALOT OF THE ARTISTS ON HERE. CARRY ON MON!! LOL.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
FOR THOSE THAT ARE AND WERE SO INTERESTED IN WHO I AM IM ONLY 14 YRS OLD SO WHEN IM TALKIN' SHIT IM REALLY JUST LAUGHIN' AT ALOT OF SHIT THATS ON HERE THAT MALLY PUT ME UP ON. IM A MUSIC FINATIK SO I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING AND ALOT OF THE ARTISTS ON HERE. CARRY ON MON!! LOL.
go and do your homework before you get into trouble at school

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Top Shotta...where did your jamaican gangsta accent go?

we're the ones that are playing games...yet you and Mally mal are havin an identity crisis online in front of us...who's the one playing games?

Im not talking shit im speakin the real dude....between that weak at diss track and these dumb ass posts your are official lookin more like an internet chump instead of a certified street cat...Are you waitin for someone to drop in and scream" SMIGG DIRTEE IS A FAKE"

aint gonna happen bruh....smigg continues to gain respect, and meanwhile...on here you are making Mally Mal look bad, and since Mal run wit Wax...in a sense u makin them look bad too.

Like i said BLOOD.....this aint a good look. Im not sure if you some high school kid playin games, or a really confused cat stuck in some kinda limbo between the streets and the internet.

either way...making threads like this...is in no way....on some G shit.

its one some 17 year old online gangsta shit...

grow up...quit the disses.....help try to form some kinda unity in the West instead of steadily helping tear down the small empire that we have built from Mobb Music and hyphy

got them other niggas laughin at us.....i can just hear it now

"the west coast...hahahahaha...they too busy killing each other and dealin wit internal beefs to be a factor nationwide"