EXCLUSIVE X-RAIDED NEWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2003
EXCLUSIVE NEWS! X-Raided might be free real soon! Posted on Friday, April 08 @ PDT by Emil

This is a message from X-Raided......... To: Worldwideconnected.com

First of all, thank you for sending all those messages to me! That landed at a good time...I was real frustrated that day... then I received the messages and actually felt better when I read them!

Thanx to everyone who took the time to post something! Not enough artists express appreciation to the people, but my situation has taught me a lot about loyalty and betrayal. I've been in the penitentiary for nine years but my name is still hot... and that's becuz I've got a loyal core-group of people who support me no matter what! So I keep it all in perspective... y'all the best. Good lookin' out to everyone.

I recently became aware that a man has pleaded GUILTY to the very murder I'm in prison for. No lie. We looked into it and it's true: a dude pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, the murder weapon, and burglary... specifically, someone has just admitted to killing the person that I am in prison for supposedly killing. I've said this for years but no one seemed to believe me; I didn NOT kill anyone that night! I am NOT guilty of this crime! So now we have ONE person who was killed by ONE bullet from ONE gun. A dude pleaded guilty to all of that, but I'm still in prison?! Wow! So my team is presently working to secure the necessary documents and have the lawyer present the situation to the judge. Pray for me, man! I swear, this is dead serious! Happening RIGHT NOW! I should be home before christmas... we are smashin' on it!

Much love!
X-Raided Loc"

Jul 10, 2002
Some penal system huh?
Let's get this man outta the cell and into a soundbooth for real. Big X-Raided 'bout to start shittin' on fools. If I feel relieved, I can only imagine the anticipation going through his veins...

Holla!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don’t understand why dude confessed to the murder though. I bet the guilt got to him. My girl said this kind of shit happens every day, referring to people going to jail for shit they didn’t do, and this is why she doesn’t believe in the justice system. For every 35 men or woman in prison, you have 1 or 2 people that are wrongly accused, misjudged by a jury, convicted on circumstancel evidence or by a high paying lawyer who knows how to trick the system. My lady’s sister was killed by a diabetic high on meth driving a car. As part of a plea bargain he was suppose to serve 2 years and he only served 9 months and was free. GOOD OL AMERICAN JUSTICE