Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Tech N9ne Tour Bus Footage...Travis?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
www.ILL-LEGALRecords.com
I've had a few short vids of us hanging out with Tech and Kutt on their tour bus gettin an exclusive sneak peak of Kaliko's Vitiligo last year during the Strange Noize Tour. The footage is pretty dope because Tech's rappin his verses and shit. I've been waiting to release it because obviously I didnt want to leak Kaliko's material, especially because the audio quality in the vids is really good (the audio is better than the vid quality since it was pretty dark on their bus and I was paying attention to Tech and not really my filming at all).

First, I wanted to check with Strange/Trav/Tech to make sure they're cool with me releasing this footage now for all the fans. Is it cool if we release this now that Vitiligo has been out a while?

Second, if I get permission to release it, I need someone who can edit the vids together (its probably like 10 minutes total max) and compress. It would be nice if you also know how to process the video to lighten it up a little (). I want to release this shit for all the big Tech fans so someone step up if you wanna see this.

Dec 10, 2005
okay...im gonna feel dumb asking this...
but its been a minute since ive been on..

are all the mod's gone? or do they just fail to show up nowadays?

Aug 16, 2003
I've had a few short vids of us hanging out with Tech and Kutt on their tour bus gettin an exclusive sneak peak of Kaliko's Vitiligo last year during the Strange Noize Tour. The footage is pretty dope because Tech's rappin his verses and shit. I've been waiting to release it because obviously I didnt want to leak Kaliko's material, especially because the audio quality in the vids is really good (the audio is better than the vid quality since it was pretty dark on their bus and I was paying attention to Tech and not really my filming at all).

First, I wanted to check with Strange/Trav/Tech to make sure they're cool with me releasing this footage now for all the fans. Is it cool if we release this now that Vitiligo has been out a while?

Second, if I get permission to release it, I need someone who can edit the vids together (its probably like 10 minutes total max) and compress. It would be nice if you also know how to process the video to lighten it up a little (). I want to release this shit for all the big Tech fans so someone step up if you wanna see this.

To be real with you the best person to ask would be Rmiller when he comes back on. Hes released a lot of strange material recently so I would think he would know the process. Of courese you could just post it anyway since the albums are out now. Unless you plan on selling it....then you might want to ask lol

okay...im gonna feel dumb asking this...
but its been a minute since ive been on..

are all the mod's gone? or do they just fail to show up nowadays?
We have "ghost mods" Im not sure who they are but they only put the hammer down if albums leak lol..and Travis has the mod level shit as well..he can erase threads and posts at anytime. Other then that....no there are no mods lol

Dec 10, 2005
ya, it kinda suprised me when that wuz said...cuz i had always known there were SuperMods, like Tech, Trav and the other ppl around siccness...

i thought they mightve just str8 abandoned the forum due to shittalkers or something lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lmao how in the hell did that happen?
One of the admin's gave me MOD abilities, and simultaneously a fantasy-filled Strange employee took something I said out of context and Travis scooped up the info and pulled my MOD status. He called my phone, we worked shit out, me and rmillerspacers31 listened to Killer two months before it dropped, and I'm currently building up my rep with any and everyone loosely affiliated with the label.

/the end

Oct 25, 2006
One of the admin's gave me MOD abilities, and simultaneously a fantasy-filled Strange employee took something I said out of context and Travis scooped up the info and pulled my MOD status. He called my phone, we worked shit out, me and rmillerspacers31 listened to Killer two months before it dropped, and I'm currently building up my rep with any and everyone loosely affiliated with the label.

/the end
Would you be willing to share what that something you said was, L.D.S.?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I hail to no mother fucker.
AND THE POST THAT SET THEM ON EDGE

Don't give me no more music then. I've been blazing the love trail for you and Krizz since his shit dropped yesterday. I don't have my hand out like a begger or "peasant". I got a grip of promo coming to me at the springfield show, but I'll be damned if I walk around posting that shit up if you don't give a fuck.