Exclusive Interview With E-40 Now On DUBCNN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
that interview was kinda weak walled not the most solid shit, interviewer came straight over the top so we just saw the same thing we get from every interview it aint an interview without some curve balls ya dig

Aug 18, 2002
RAPresentah said:
tru it wasnt nothing great great^^ was this the guy who was asking for questions to ask in the interview
Yeah.....looks like he didn't incorporate any suggestions but some of that may be due to the time constraits. I'm also thinking he didn't wanna ruffle any feathers for hopes of future interviews.....can't really fault him there I guess. Would have been nice to hear 40's response to some of the questions we posted tho.

Feb 7, 2003
www.dubcnn.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
finally an interview.....thnx again,but damn, u cant even hear the questions bein asked.......future refrence, speak up!!! lol, i can hear e40 loud and clear but not the interviewer
yeah i know.. its cause i plugged the mic to the phone speakers so my voice came out quiet and 40 was like the only thing you hear. but read the text version for the questions..

RAPresentah said:
tru it wasnt nothing great great^^ was this the guy who was asking for questions to ask in the interview
yeah that was me.. i took the questions a couple days ago.. so for the non-believers, the interview was up 48 hours after i asked for the questions

L-wood said:
Yeah.....looks like he didn't incorporate any suggestions but some of that may be due to the time constraits. I'm also thinking he didn't wanna ruffle any feathers for hopes of future interviews.....can't really fault him there I guess. Would have been nice to hear 40's response to some of the questions we posted tho.
yeah like i posted, the time was limited so i couldnt ask some of the questions that were posted here. believe me i had like 20 more questions ready like the dubee issue, but they had to cut it down to 15 mins. but most of the questions suggested in here were way too simple and common anyway, no disrespect though