EXCERPTS FROM GAY-T'S CEO HANDBOOK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
From JT's "book"

Every Successful business is the result of calculated planning. Identify realistic projections of start up cost and how many flips it will take for your company to break even. This is very important if you plan on being in business. Start small and grow. The more information you obtain about the market place and potential profit, the better you will be able to gauge the amount of money, time, energy and resources you invest. When you create a project (Album, DVD, book, etc.), have your project evaluated by those honest critics every neighborhood has……

Wow! You mean, if i pay $100, i get more insider tips like those?

The Bitcha Figga must have been dropped on his head as a baby by his Fillmore crackwhore skeeza momma if he thinks anyone is going to pay for that drivel.

May 19, 2002
Terrapatch said:
From JT's "book"

Every Successful business is the result of calculated planning. Identify realistic projections of start up cost and how many flips it will take for your company to break even. This is very important if you plan on being in business. Start small and grow. The more information you obtain about the market place and potential profit, the better you will be able to gauge the amount of money, time, energy and resources you invest. When you create a project (Album, DVD, book, etc.), have your project evaluated by those honest critics every neighborhood has……

Wow! You mean, if i pay $100, i get more insider tips like those?

The Bitcha Figga must have been dropped on his head as a baby by his Fillmore crackwhore skeeza momma if he thinks anyone is going to pay for that drivel.
LOL, how did you get that out of the CEO manuel if you didn't buy it, lol.

Sep 9, 2003
Puddahmaan said:
You judge the whole manual by postin 8 lines??
Actually, yes. He posted those 8 lines on his website, and they are supposed to be what draws interested parties into buying the book. And plus, those 8 lines combined with all of his wolf tickets adds up to one giant magic carpet ride, the magnitude of which even i can't comprehend.

Nov 28, 2002
ALL U WANT IS FOR JT TO GET HEATED.....

AND ATTENTION.

UR LIKE THE GIRL WHO MAKES FUN OF THE THE GUY SHE HAS A CRUSH ON.... FUCKIN LITTLE GIRL GET OFF THE MANS NUTS!

Sep 9, 2003
I'm breaking his balls, you're the one hanging from his scrotum, coming to his defense. What he did is indefensible. Fools keep talking like i got to have respect for JT, despite all the bullshit he's done.

How can I respect a man who's word isn't worth shit? Answer me that, you fucking cheerleading net chipmunk.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
DubbC415 said:
Respect is different than kissin someones ass.
That's so fuckin real...nicely said. This man has been in the game for years, and would not have lasted this long if there wasn't a reason why. The Figgaro has seen many shady fools come and go, and he is still pushing. Why bring a man down? If you ain't feelin him, don't buy his shit. Don't respond to his posts. But it is hella gay to make a bunch of posts about the shit. I amnot saying that you are gay, so don't get all butt-hurt (no pun intended), but damn, dude, give it a rest.

Sep 9, 2003
^^^^

Terrapatch said:
The thing is that we could put this thread to rest if Gay-T The Bitcha Figga would just address the points. Instead he comes on here, dodges the questions, and goes right back to sucking algae like the bottom dweller he is.

Sep 9, 2003
^^^It's funny that you can type what with your hands gripped tightly on JT's buttocks.

You fools keep attacking me like I'm the one who was weaving carpets. Get your priorities straight. Don't shoot the messenger. I ain't here to play y'all. That's JT's job.

Feb 19, 2003
This is unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

1). Thirteen percent of adults in this country can't read or write;

2). The economy is in the worst state it's been in awhile;

3). The RIAA solves the problem of downloading by arresting people;

4). We get in a war (w/ Iraq) which much of the world doesn't approve of;

5). Because of this, America's image as a "buttinski" country is at an all-time high;

6). Idiots are suing fast-food places, claiming that the restaurants "made them fat." (LMFAO!)

7). Teachers aren't given the protection they need from violent student attacks, and smart-ass attitudes are allowed to flourish, because the principals will say "oh, they're just being kids." (I speak from experience on this).

8). The public school's idea of improving schools is not spending more money on better school curricula, but banning soda machines and making students wear uniforms (sorry, won't work).

9). You've got parents who still think spanking and hitting is a way to solve problems with their kids;

10). There's still a threat of us being attacked by terrorists.

All these problems going on in this country...AND YOU FIND ATTACKING AN UNDERGROUND RAPPER LIKE JT MORE IMPORTANT?!? It takes all kinds to make a world...

Remember 9/11, folks. Say a prayer for someone you love. God bless.

PEACE!

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Terra: There have been some ppl like you before. Saying nothing, just posting threads on "stating their opinions". You know your opinions are provocative and controversial and you just wanna attract attention. If someone says you're a hater, you dis him.

I repeat: you're not the first on making those silly threads.

JT came here and explained everything about that recycle type shit. Maybe not everybody agreed with that, but he he tried to apologise his fans.

There are many songs about haters like you with choruses like:
"Is it the way that I bust my flow?
Is it the way that I fuck your ho?
Ist it the way that I stack my dough?
Why the fuck you hatin for?"

It seems like you're hatin because of dough (point three).

Sep 9, 2003
Terrapatch said:
You fools keep attacking me like I'm the one who was weaving carpets. Get your priorities straight. Don't shoot the messenger. I ain't here to play y'all. That's JT's job.
Saying nothing? Puh-lease.
I've spit nothing but facts. Everything I've typed has been true, if contraversial. Stop sidebusting and let JT address this. If you think he explained why he recycled tracks, then let him explain all of his other lies and shady business tactics, too.