Everyone peep!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
If I did a sig for you and you lost it because of the siccness change get at me one way or the other and i will be more than happy to send them your way...I also have some done that were never claimed...like cold blooded...and some others. If anyone wants new or updated sigs let me know.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
killahoe415 said:

sucks that all them sigs arent hosted anymore
all the places i try to upload my sig that eMDe did for me, it ends up looking like shit....i'm fuckin mad!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
hey sixxness, hit up freeserver.com or geocitie, u can link your sigg from there in pretty good quality. (for geocitie, make sure u rename the jpeg to txt before uploading it, but link it the same)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
eMDe said:
SIXXNESS GO TO MY EYM SITE IT'S HOSTED UNDER CUSTOM GRAPHIX:D
lol, i appriciate it.....but it looks like shit on there....."sixxness" looks all fuzzy and shit.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i sent it out the last week of march....the week that i said i would.....i sent you the 3 posters and the cd.....just like i said i would....if you didn't get that shit,i'm gonna be fuckin mad....but, i can always send you more shit.....i guess....get at me.....on AIM.....actually, i'll IM you ri now.....