Everready update from eminemweb??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
The following post is up on eminem web:

Tech N9ne

"Subject: "Everready the Religion" update......

Body: Since all you technitions keep hittin me up bout the new album i figure i best tell you what the hold up is. We have one song left to be finished, songs called "My World"....All we are waiting on is for Brotha lynch hung to bless it w/ his verse and after the passing of my n**** proof it might be a min before Em bless's it as well.....so basically we shootin for mid july.....sorry fo da delay..much luv for all your suport ....T9"

You can see the thread here:
http://www.eminemweb.com/board/showthread.php?t=24931

I have no idea if its true nor do I know anything about the reliability of this board. I just stumbled upon it.

It seems unlikely the album will be out in July to me so I call bs on it. But it was posted April 28.

Jan 26, 2006
I actually like how they call us technitions... I'd like to think alot of Tech fans read between the lines and hear the lyrics - I unno tho heh. I think it reflects Tech fans having greater awareness? <shrugs>

Jan 12, 2003
any term that you call your fans is dumb, reguardless who invented or brought it up. Thats my opinion on it and i'll always stick to that. Whatever happened to just being labeled a fan?

Dec 14, 2005
Meh...I dont really care what Tech calls his fans...doesnt really matter.
Seems to me like most of you hate juggalos, so saying technition is putting yourself in the same category as juggalos.

Mar 2, 2005
JasonM said:
I actually like how they call us technitions... I'd like to think alot of Tech fans read between the lines and hear the lyrics - I unno tho heh. I think it reflects Tech fans having greater awareness? <shrugs>
will you stop telling us to read between the lines and to listen to Tech N9ne's lyrics, you say it in every post its getting annoying