"Everready: The Religion" full album semi-review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
What's up?

I just got a full retail copy of Everready. I will post my thoughts on each track... maybe I'll get to the bonus CD but I doubt it. I will not give away any details to each track but more so a "How I feel" and "How the track vibes"... shit like that... since its not "out" yet.

STOP IM'ING ME AND CALLING ME. I AM NOT RIPPING IT. FUCK OFF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISC 1
1. ENTER EVERREADY
This track is the intro to the album. It is a very detailed and very personal recollection of the van wreck from Shawn, Krizz, Kutt, Big Nick, and Tech. Very good story and it gets you ready for the album. Gives me chills listening to it.

B.L.E.S.T.

2. RIOT MAKER ft. Skatterman & Snug Brim
This track is very very hype. The sampler did a good job of giving you just a little "taste". That's all it was, a taste. More Tech stories. Just very very hype. Skatterman and Snug kill it. The beast change on Skat's verse is badass. Krizz kills it on the hooks, bridges, and choruses. LOL..... SWOPE PARK! Produced by Rob Rebeck (good job rob) Tech, and Tyler Lyon.

ENJOY

3. NO CAN DO ft Big Krizz Kaliko
FINALLY a Mastered version. Sounds just as good if not better than the one we've been hearing for months. Same verses... murder by Tech and Krizz. This beat makes me wanna say alleluja! Produced by Rick Rock.

4. WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST ft. Big Krizz Kaliko
WOW. MURDER. MURDER. MURDER. THIS IS MUSIC! Produced by Seven.

5. BOUT TA' BUBBLE
As good as ever. Sounds better than the videos and myspace because its true quality. Art of Noise Beat Box. Produced by Seven.

6. IT'S WHAT YOU THINKIN'
This again, is MUSIC. Got that Hyphy feel, but keeps it TECCA NINA! Krizz on the hooks. Tech rips it up! I like the "Commando theme" ... the fills sound like they were sampled from the movie Commando starring Ahhhnold. If your girls at a Tech show, its what you thinkin'. The break is amazing. Produced by Seven.

7. NIGHT AND DAY
Shit. I got thrown for a loop. I honestly thought this would be a filler. By filler I mean a song I wouldn't feel.. not the usual meaning of filler. I was way wrong. The drums are killer and the choruses are murder. Tech does it again! We the party people night and day... Livin crazy is the only way! Produced by Seven.

T.E.C.H. RADIO

8. JELLYSICKLE ft. E-40
Same one we've heard. But CDQ and Bumpin and mastered. They hatin' cuz I'm hot like the left sink handle. Thanks to E-40 for coming through for Tech! Rick Rock did the beat... MURDER. Produced by Rick Rock.

9. CARIBOU LOU
This is the song I couldn't wait to hear. AND I WAS REWARDED HEAVILY! SWING BATTER! LOL FERRIS BEULER! Produced by Rune Rask & Troo.L.S. for Full Impact/TABU Productions.

10. HOOD CONNECTION/STRANGE COMMERCIAL
Very funny skit and commercial. Trust. Funny. Produced by RUBONYX (they use an old tech beat).

11. MY WIFE, MY BITCH, MY GIRL
Same we've heard again, CDQ BUMPIN MASTERED. This is definitley one of my favorites. Flow is on point. Produced by Rick Rock.

12. FLASH
A nice break from the craziness that happens before this song. Nice and downtempo. Tech N9ne for real! Produced by Rune Rask & Troo.L.S. for Full Impact/TABU Productions.

YOUR DESCENT

13. COME GANGSTA
WOW. Tech blows them away. The flow is amazing and can't be touched. Rolls with the music so well. Produced by Seven.

14. THE MELANCHOLY MAZE & MY WORLD INTRO
LOL!!!!!! Just wait and listen to this. HAHAHA

15. MY WORLD ft. Brotha Lynch Hung & Dalima
YEZZIR! THIS IS ONE TOUGH MUTHAFUCKIN SONG! This can't be the Lynch! Dalima is off the rocker. Tech on the chorus? YES. Love the kid choir. Produced by The Legendary Traxter.

16. RUNNING OUT OF TIME "ROOT"
First thing. These drums! WOW. This is a stomp stomp clap beat. For real. You'll get up and stomp stomp clap when you hear it. And these horns and organ will make you feel like a warrior. Straight up Tech N9ne! Produced by Seven.

17. THE RAIN ft Alyia and Reign Yates
This is just a very good song. So deep. So so so deep. Very downtempo, too. Reminds me when Halie gets on Em tracks... but serious. Really gives you the whole story of what happened. Produced by Robert "Polyhedron" Young for Truestar Music, LLC.

WELCOME BACK/PARTY HARD

18. FUCK 'EM GIRL ft Big Krizz Kaliko & Kutt Calhoun
Nice downtempo paty song. Puts me in a good mood. Krizz kills the hooks. Tech does his magic. Kutt rips shit up with the unmistakable flow. Shakras are now ignited! Produced by Seven.

19. THE BEAST
Insanity at it's finest! MASTERED! BUMPPPPPPIN! I'ma call Heph and hit a model in the grotto real quick. brb. Produced by Da Riffs for Shameless Enterprises.

20. THIS IS ME
I couldn't have imagined a greater song to close out the album with. This is a nice sign off track. He tells it like it is. Then how its gonna be. King, Clown, G. The religion has arisen from the deep

GOODBYE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVERREADY IS HERE! PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Tech... This IS your best work ever. I didn't think it could surpass Anghellic as my favorite album, but you proved me wrong. THANK YOU!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ROB "ROBERTO" REBECK for some truly spectacular engineering and mixing.
TRAV and everyone here, I am staying true. I am not ripping this album. Ask anyone who's IM'd or called me. They either got the cold shoulder or told straight up to fuck off. I got offers like a PS3 on ebay (similie/metaphor).

^^^PICTURE OF THE REAL ALBUM! FUCK OFF!

Aug 9, 2005
KuTTY_CaL said:
he shouldnt rip u u jackass u should go out and BUY it like a true fan
well i no i will in 5 days, and i have several copies in the mail... but if he doesn't wanna rip it i totally understand why

i mean it's tech; not just any album, not just any rapper *hella jealous* :cheeky:

Feb 3, 2006
KuTTY_CaL said:
he shouldnt rip u u jackass u should go out and BUY it like a true fan
I AINT GETTTIN INTO THIS FUCKIN LONG LOST ARGUMENT OF BUYIHG VS DLING ALBUMS. I HATE THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM U GUYS ARE FUCKIN RETARTDED IT WILL BE RIPPED PROBABLY TODAY AND U WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT ON BOXDEN ALBUMBASE AND EVERWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERENT SO FUCK ALL U STINGY ASS BITCHES THAT GOT THE ALBUM AND ARE GONNA BE SELFISH WITH THE SHIT. SHARE THE MUSIC.

Sep 21, 2006
SCREWSTON said:
I AINT GETTTIN INTO THIS FUCKIN LONG LOST ARGUMENT OF BUYIHG VS DLING ALBUMS. I HATE THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM U GUYS ARE FUCKIN RETARTDED IT WILL BE RIPPED PROBABLY TODAY AND U WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT ON BOXDEN ALBUMBASE AND EVERWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERENT SO FUCK ALL U STINGY ASS BITCHES THAT GOT THE ALBUM AND ARE GONNA BE SELFISH WITH THE SHIT. SHARE THE MUSIC.
LMAO!:classic:

Aug 9, 2005
SCREWSTON said:
u mad? lol

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
SCREWSTON said:
actually i think it might be a few more day till it gets ripped

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Im doing my part to make you want it more. Think of this as a strip club baby. Im just showin you what I got so when you get it on tuesday you can fuck the shit out of it.

Some of you are acting like Cartman on last nights South Park... lol. "Come on........ eh. Come onnnnnnnnn...."

Feb 3, 2006
Eyeless said:
u mad? lol
HELL YEAH IM FUCKIN PISSED. I BEEN WAITING TOO DAMN LONG ON THIS ALBUM. MY COUSIN WHO GOT LOCKED UP LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO HAS ALSO BEEN WAITIN ON THIS ALBUM EVER SINCE ABSOLUTE POWER. IM GONNA SEND HIM THE LYRICS WHEN I GET THE SHIT. AND ITS JUST TOO DAMN CLOSE I WANNA HEAR IT NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.