Everready must have made an impact...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
Went into Best Buy today to pick up M.L.K. back when Everready came out, they had i believe 7-8 copies on the shelf, all in the rap section, none in the new releases area. over the next few months I would always check on the ER numbers, and eventually they saw how much they were selling and added about 3 full rows of ER in the rap section, along with the other 2 rows of other tech CD's, all of which were pretty much sold out constantly. walked in today...

40 copies of M.L.K.! 14 in the new releases section, 26 in Tech's section.

looks like the person in charge of placing orders realized Tech's selling potential and stocked a hell of a lot more copies.

Feb 10, 2006
Tech N9ne was on the end of the major cd presentation that they have at the front of the store....in Manhattan the main cd's are all in one row since it is a new store.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol i went to circuit city and the album wasn't even on display, the guy had to go in the back and get it. And there was only one everready cd and nothing else.

Jun 12, 2003
I went to fye in Independence, which is where tech does his signings when hes in the KC area. They had 2 copies on the new releases shelf so i picked up one and went on. The guy there told me they one had 2 copies there because 19 had already been bought.

Nov 14, 2003
KanTownTurtle said:
I went to fye in Independence, which is where tech does his signings when hes in the KC area. They had 2 copies on the new releases shelf so i picked up one and went on. The guy there told me they one had 2 copies there because 19 had already been bought.
nice. i was the first person in the store, and while i was counting the number of cd's on the new release rack, an guy behind me reached in and grabbed one and was like, "sweet" then walked right to the register with it. walked over to the rap section, and another person did the same thing

Feb 17, 2006
anyone noticed the little "blender approved" markers by the everready cd's? who was in charge of getting that done because i only see those yellow and blue markers right next to tech's name and nowhere else in the store...they seem to draw attention

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Soe said:
lol i went to circuit city and the album wasn't even on display, the guy had to go in the back and get it. And there was only one everready cd and nothing else.
thats the exact same thing in the circuit city i went to...but i was too lazy to ask some1..so i went across the street to best buy

Jun 9, 2007
circuit city has always sucked when it comes to stocking decent rap cds, they'd rather stock shitloads of lil wayne and bow wow

best buy is better than circuit city, fye is probably the best, at least here in MN

Nov 7, 2006
i put 4 in the top new release and 4 on top 20 at my FYE and i did that at 5 and by 10 we had 2 in each section so i'm guessin thats pretty good for mass seein gow its east coast n shit

Nov 7, 2006
besides T.I. tech was the best cd seller today at my job so thats pretty fuckin good. i talked 2 ppl into buyin it so that made me happy. i wish they had ededited versions of this cd so i can play it in the sterio but thats a no go. been lookin for other ededited shit and couldnt find anything official so i just burned a mix with all the singles i got and played it all day

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
man i went to best buy around 2 pm and i went to the rap section and seen a few everready's and ap and anghellic and vt.... but no mlk i was like damn what the hell hahaha...... they had them in the new release section all there was like 7 and the guy said there was 20 hahaha