Ever got a ticket for no front lic plate????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
yeah ive gotten a fix it ticket for that bullshit. daygo police really like to harass people about stupid ass shit. i had a dude bust my balls cause my tires werent "D.O.T. legal" when in reality they absolutely are. it even says so on the sidewall of the damn thing. also gotten fix it tickets for my lights bein to tall, slaps beatin to loud, my tint.. random ass bullshit.

Jan 23, 2006
i got one before on my buick riviera , it was 20 dollars rhough . even though i coulda complained because rivis dont come with front license plates i paid it anyways..

May 8, 2005
one time when i was rollin thru napa county i got pulled over, initially for not havin front plates, but then he also sited me for not wearin a seat belt, expired registration, and driving without insurance. caught me on a bad day.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
one time when i was rollin thru napa county i got pulled over, initially for not havin front plates, but then he also sited me for not wearin a seat belt, expired registration, and driving without insurance. caught me on a bad day.
Damn got u x 4 with all that shit.
So if it was a bad day did u the dat before have current registration insurance and wearing your seat belt?? Cuz if not that's all bad not just a bad day.

Lmao at front plate violations. We got pulled over 4 deep in a lil ass hyndai . At thepig claimed the front plate was loose. Not once was he ever in front of us or evem walked over to check it out. But he did constantly ask if we had warrants the whole time. Funny cause when my boy stopped we all put our hands through windows amd sun roof. He told us to put our hands down and we all said "hell na! U aint shooting us." Officer porkweiser did not think that was funny. He even said ha ha very funny wich means it aint. . :(

Dec 4, 2006
yeah...i dont have a front plate on my maro lol..i just said someone stoled it and when i go to court the judge drops it and thats it..

Apr 25, 2002
yeah.. i wrecked a few months back.. my front plate was crumpled up like a piece of paper... straightened it back with a hammer.. shit looks hella fucked now.. hella creases and shit.. i replaced my bumper but now i don't have one of them license place holders to put that shit back up.. it's under one of my car seats somewhere.

Jan 23, 2007
yeah.. i wrecked a few months back.. my front plate was crumpled up like a piece of paper... straightened it back with a hammer.. shit looks hella fucked now.. hella creases and shit.. i replaced my bumper but now i don't have one of them license place holders to put that shit back up.. it's under one of my car seats somewhere.
LOL@uncreasing IT with a hammer
that sum GPS
GHETTO PEOPLE SHIET!!!!