EVEN THO I CANT STAND JAY-Z.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
always hated jay-z until i finally peeped reasonable doubt....that shit really does knock. i can't listen to most east coast, jay-z especially, but that album really surprised me.

Mar 8, 2003
all i gotta say is JAY Z even tho he mainstram n all that shit...HE GO HARD..i think he top 10 greatest....

Reasonable Doubt is his version of Illmatic..
Dynasty...he colab wit scarface and his lyrics
Vol.3 was hard...

i can say wit this nigga every CD he came out wit IS HARD

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
jay z and biggie smalls make ya shit ya draws!!!!!
it's funny on that song, big says, if faith would of had twins she would've had 2 pacs, get it.....2 pacs

good album, damn good album. i don't listen to it nor would i buy it, but good shit right there. i dont' like him, hardly at all. he does have some very creative shit and i definately hand him that. he has 2 things that he has said that i love.....

like a short sleeve shirt, i bear arms.
and
"be on mtv cribs for a week."

that song renegade with eminem is the shit, and anyone who don't think so is hibernating on em'

Feb 21, 2003
ANTIOCH NORTENO said:
JIM HAT, MOVE THIS BULLSHIT

YOUNG MATT IS NOW "ANTIOCH NORTENO?" LOL WTF??? CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG, BUT WASNT THIS THE GUY WHO SAID HE BANGED ON THE SOLO OR WAS A SOLO BANGER OR SOMETHING??? OR WAS THAT REDTOWNHOMIE?

MYBAD IF I GOT YALL CONFUSED.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
3xLaZY said:
always hated jay-z until i finally peeped reasonable doubt....that shit really does knock. i can't listen to most east coast, jay-z especially, but that album really surprised me.
i'm glad to hear that folks who don't like Jigga can feel the shit out of the Hip Hop classic called REASONABLE DOUBT. That shit is 14 tracks of consistent extreme heat.... The album still remains in my top 5 favorite rap albums of all time..... Hova will never drop an album like that again

p.s. his third album "Volume 2 Hard Knock Life" is a piece of shit and i've never been so dissapointed in my life.... at least he reclaimed himself a year later