Esham-Repentance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
What y'all think about Esham's new album Repentance? I think this shit's off the hook! I'm one of those who's down with the wicket shit, but this album can catch the ear of any rap listener. If you haven't heard it I suggest you check it out. Even if you're not into Esham you should still check out this album, cuz I'm pretty sure it'll change your opinions about him.

May 11, 2002
Personally.....I think it was the best LP to drop this year. I just into Esham about a 2 or 3 years ago and kinda got into his shit. The first Esham shit I picked up was NATAS www.com. And it kinda had me hooked. Esham always changes his style and he always does the tighest production. I think Esham is growing and is doing nothing but getting better. At first, I thought the album was okay...but the more I listened to it, the more I realized that it is the best LP he has put out. I give him full credit on this shit...and everybody should pick this CD up because it knocks. Da Mac J-MacDoe I think it is a tight CD. I cant wait till he comes back to STL.....I have to go see that show.

Codeine

T

tha philospha

Man this cd's off tha fucking hook. I neva heard esham's shit before, are all his cd's this good. I like his smooth, tight rhyme's on here. Hook a bro up on knowledge. Stay up peeps late.

Sep 5, 2003
fucc that foo that was clownin on Esham, n philospha, yea, most of eshams albums is fuccin real, get that Acid Rain Greatest Hits, is tight as fucc too, but the gay thang is that he sometimes be flowin wit ICP, n I aint feelin that clown

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
2pac livez said:
Esham fuckin sucks, he ain't never did shit and he's a bitch
Damn calm down buddy! Are you upset? Man... maybe if you cry some more people will care about your opinion. Don't be dissin' on a dude without a reason! I bet you haven't even heard Esham's new shit. "He ain't never did shit." What the fuck are you talkin' about. Esham threw it down before Eminem and Kid Rock. This guy was the pioneer for rap in Detroit! This guys got 10+ albums; he's a fuckin' millionaire, oh yeah, but "he ain't never did shit." Check it out with a open mind before you go judging on it.

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
tha philospha said:
Man this cd's off tha fucking hook. I neva heard esham's shit before, are all his cd's this good. I like his smooth, tight rhyme's on here. Hook a bro up on knowledge. Stay up peeps late.
Esham has a different style on every CD he's made. If you want some more tight shit check Esham's "Tongues," "Mail Dominance," "Dead Flowerz," "Bruce Wayne 1987, " and "Closed Casket." These albums are straight heat! Also like SiccMadeLoc said "Acid Rain" is tight too! Esham's also in a group called NATAS and the "www.com" album is a must have! Support the first man to throw it down from Detroit "before Eminem, before all of them."

Aug 7, 2002
esham is arite..he aint like he use to be though i mean sometimes he be makin some tight shit..and i got all his shit so don't tell me what i aint heard cuz i know it all...dead flowerz is da fukkin shyt along with mail dominance and tounges...one of his hardest songs ever...tony montana..i think dats it lol

Nov 27, 2002
I met Esham and he just didin't give a fuck about his fans man, I used to think he was alright till he dissed all the fans wanting to get his autograph. How the fuck can you decide not to sign shit at an autograph signing and be throwing shit back at them after you sign it. I waited in line for 2 hours wanting to get him to sign my shit and it was like he didn't acknowledge anyone.

Jul 23, 2002
Esham's albums (since he pretty much left the wicked shit) are always 75% good and 25% bad in my opinion. Some of the shit on his album has sounds from his older albums such as "EX GIRLFRIENDS" on the new album. But then there are some new type of odd stuff that is just amazing that its coming out of Esham's mouth. Take Mail Dom. cd...the happy days track? there were so many tracks on that cd that made me wonder if it was really Esham on the mic...oh well, just my humble opinion...CLOSED CASKET still gets bumped by me!

Jul 23, 2002
hey 2pac livez...Esham has a reputation of doing that at signing...he says he gets very stressed by those...i think he is just a person who likes to be to himself ya know...

hey Carlos...Tony Montana song isnt esham, its TNT

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Last year I saw NATAS perform at the Maritime Hall in SF. They were sic as fuck! I saw Esham walking towards his bus and my boys and me where yellin' his name and he actually turned around to come shake our hands and say what's up. I guess he doesn't like autograph signings, cuz he was way cool that night. My boys and I actually smoked some shit with TNT that night. From what I saw these guys like their fans.

Jun 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
My boys and I met Esham after a NATAS show at the Maritime Hall in SF last year. He was walking to his bus and we yelled at him and he actually walked back to shake our hands and say what's up. I'm guessing he just doesn't like autograph sessions then. He was a cool ass dude when we met him. We also smoked some with TNT afterwards!