Erotic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
This video is so damn sexy.
The song is catchy too. I can't get enough of this song. I stay up all night waiting for the Target commercial, just to hear this song and wiggle my butt muscles. God damn is the music video more erotic than the commercial.
:chinese:

Apr 25, 2002
damn the chick died? sad news. They played this song every 15mins last year on the raggaeton station in the bay and in Paisa clubs. The vid is dope....

May 16, 2002
Natasja died on June 24, 2007 in a car accident in Spanish Town, Saint Catherine, Jamaica. Two other passengers were critically injured, but Saad's friend, Danish singer Karen Mukupa, was relatively unhurt. She and the other injured were rushed to the Spanish Town Hospital where the singer was pronounced dead.

The accident was perceived as particularly acute for Denmark's music and entertainment world, not only because of Natasja's sincere and exceptionally engaging personality, but also because she still stood before a career that, after some earlier setbacks and, in the preceding years, impressive successes, appeared more than ever on the rise.

Natasja is buried at Assistens Kirkegård, Copenhagen's cemetery for artistic and pioneering personalities, which, aside from hosting H.C. Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard and physicist Niels Bohr, is also gradually becoming a resting place for more recent stars of the 21st century.

Jan 3, 2006
i would hear this in the clubs and the house partys i would go 2 ...

i always thought it was a remix 2 the pitbull song ..

not a song of its own =|