Epidemic Disease, Do You Have It?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
Mar 12, 2005
It's also caused when you don't get enough Sunlight, when you're lame and don't care about the World like ROB S4. Basically it's depression. Who are you referring to? Heresy? njosmith? If it's anyone on those threads, I'd put ROB s4 as a person infected with this disease LOL!

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
This sounds more like being unsatisfied with life...
and bored.. more than anything else...

Depression is more a feeling of sorrow and sadness...

this sounds more like being boring and indifferent about everything in life...
and uphappy.... I don't think it could really kill you though...
maybe... but eating at mcdoanld's everyday.. would probably kill someone before this

Aug 28, 2006
STOCKTON said:
It's also caused when you don't get enough Sunlight, when you're lame and don't care about the World like ROB S4. Basically it's depression. Who are you referring to? Heresy? njosmith? If it's anyone on those threads, I'd put ROB s4 as a person infected with this disease LOL!
lol...i wasnt referring to anyone. but those threads have relevant information.
i think adveratising and all this other shit that society is pushing on us is having an ugly affect on our character and pesonality.

Aug 28, 2006
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
This sounds more like being unsatisfied with life...
and bored.. more than anything else...

Depression is more a feeling of sorrow and sadness...

this sounds more like being boring and indifferent about everything in life...
and uphappy.... I don't think it could really kill you though...
maybe... but eating at mcdoanld's everyday.. would probably kill someone before this
yeah but why are millions of people like this? it wasnt like this, say 50 years ago. and yes it can kill you, slowly and painfully. your emotional state can effect your physical state.

May 14, 2002
This is hilarious:

What are the warning signs for Adultitis?
You might have Adultitis if...

* The only reason you avoid nude beaches is because you'd have nowhere to clip your cell phone.
* You can't wait until they come up with a way to surgically fuse your cell phone to your head.
* You'd definitely quit your current soul-sucking, black pit of death job if not for the great vision plan.
* You go to work when it's dark and you come home when it's dark (and you don't live in Alaska).
* Your family eats dinner in the family SUV or around the microwave.
* You don't have any time for hobbies but you spend so much time watching TV that your TiVo has filed a restraining order against you.
* Your children are involved in more activities than the United Way.
* The last time you remember taking time off was when Michael Jackson was black.
* The mere thought of being unable to check voice mail or e-mail for a 24-hour period makes you spontaneously
combust.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
COCKTON said:
WOW!!!!

you are trully one to talk..

are you really happy with yourself COCKTON? Its that why you strive to seek God so much cause you are happy? Or is it because thats what you need to be happy?

Mar 12, 2005
both my Brother. Seriously I seek God because I'm both Happy, and without him I wouldn't be happy. When times are going bad, when family members die, when financial or other worldly problems arise, I always have him to take care of things. Without Jesus, I wouldn't be happy with where I stand Today. I sin, and I feel dirty, the Lord forgives me, If I commit a sin that I have asked him to forgive me for already, time for me to fast. I'm glad you asked that JMACLN.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
STOCKTON said:
both my Brother. Seriously I seek God because I'm both Happy, and without him I wouldn't be happy. When times are going bad, when family members die, when financial or other worldly problems arise, I always have him to take care of things. Without Jesus, I wouldn't be happy with where I stand Today. I sin, and I feel dirty, the Lord forgives me, If I commit a sin that I have asked him to forgive me for already, time for me to fast. I'm glad you asked that JMACLN.

you seek God cause that in your mind (thinking you are close to God) keeps you happy...

therefor you are really NOT happy with everything in Life without that thought..

so you have NO right to tell someone they are not happy.....

Mar 12, 2005
JLMACN said:
you seek God cause that in your mind (thinking you are close to God) keeps you happy...

therefor you are really NOT happy with everything in Life without that thought..

so you have NO right to tell someone they are not happy.....

DO YOU?