Epic Beard Man Mega-Epic-Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Wussup Ville...you cool and all but I gotta disagree on a few points you said.

You say wht ppl are more likely to fight and blk ppl are more likely to get a pistol. To me that is not true, it's not a race thing, it's a person thing. I dont know about where you are at but out here in SD niggaz is catchin 1-1 fades if it comes to to it...might be yo homie. And you say that whites are more likely to fight......once again, I beleive it is all about the person...not the race.
I feel ya. Thats why i said ive seen both. It really is all the person.

But i went from a all black school to a white school to a black then to college which had a fair share of both....and In my opinion, whites are more likely to fight a fair fight.

No doubt though ive seen whites jump people and pull a gun.

Thats why i hate when people bring up race. It aint about race really. If your (hate to go all no limit on you) bout it your bout it.

if your a bitch your a bitch simply put. race does not matter.

If i had to rank my friends has people who could fight i would prolly rank them by race like this...

1. black
2. white
3.black
4.black
5.black

like i said its all about the person not the race.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
you looked at it in a racist way....that's your view and opinion....

Truthfully G, I didnt. I think I feel it was more stereotypical than anything...I dont think you are racist. It's just that when a person speaks of a race(any race) and says somethin like "they all"...even if its speakin off of what you have seen with your own two eyes...that doesnt make it truth which in turn makes it a false statement to me. It's the same as sayin..All Mexicans love beans. All black people love chicken.....shit might sound funny and truthful...but it aint.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
.I dont think you are racist. It's just that when a person speaks of a race(any race) and says somethin like "they all"...even if its speakin off of what you have seen with your own two eyes...that doesnt make it truth which in turn makes it a false statement to me. It's the same as sayin..All Mexicans love beans. All black people love chicken.....shit might sound funny and truthful...but it aint.

very true

but seriously MOST stereotypes are True. and that what makes them funny.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
THE MAN WAS TRYING TO GIVE HIM BIZZ. TOO

HE WAS HOLDING A SHOE SHINE BOX

IT WAS FUNNY HOW THE GIRLS ARE LIKE BEAT HIS " WHITE ASS " THEN TRY AND GO " OH NO HE DIDN'T " LIKE ITS A CRIME EVERY TIME SOMEONE WHO IS BLACK GETS BEAT UP BY A WHITE GUY.

THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO W/ RACE - BITCHES TRYING TO SAY A OLD MAN W/ A FANNY PACK IS ON DRUGS ????

HELL NO !!! EX - MILITARY .................. I LOVE THE VIDEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!