Envelope Stuffing Scam??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I'm sure most of you have heard of this so called "job" that's all over the internet that can pay you anywhere from $5 to $10 per envelope that you stuff from home. I'm sure it's a scam but I haven't tried it. I was on a site that said you pay a $25 "processing fee" in order for them to send you the initial material to stuff a week later, and after you send them the first 100 envelopes, they pay you $550: $5/envelope + 2x your "processing fee" back to you. And you can then do as little or as many as you want from thereafter.

This sounds too good to be true and it probably is, but if any of you has actually tried doing this or knows of anybody that has, is it legit or not?
Much obliged...

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LMAO!! My boy was gonna try this, they ripped his ass off. Dude is cool as fuck, but he's always trying to get these fuckin jobs where YOU pay THEM in order for them to "process" something, because he thinks he'll get rich quick. His most recent "interview" was for a "loan agent" position, where, in order to get the job, my boy has to fork over $100 for them to run a "background check".

Yea, the envelope shit is a scam, don't do it. Anything where you pay them money to start up is bullshit.