Enough With the Mac Dre and E-40 hate rumors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2005
The past is the past. but before Dre passed E-40 and Dre were def. on good terms...well... good enough to be on two songs together:

They collaborated on three songs when Dre was alive, and 40 got on another song after he passed.

1)Doe ft. E-40 and Mac Dre "Yell it out"
2)Vital ft. Mac Dre and E-40 "Let yoself Go"
3)Turf Talk ft. Mac Dre "Hubba Rocks"

(Mac Dre interview Courtesy of Xplosive Magazine)

("I see you’re on Turf talk’s album, the first time you’re on a Sick Wid It album, how'd that happen? “I got a call from Charlie Hu$tle (E-40) one day. Charlie Hu$tle asked me to get on a song with him. That's his meanest Pit in his backyard right now. He wanted me to get in with his meanest Pit, so I went and got down, so we can make this thing stronger,” says Dre. Anymore plans to work with E-40 and them? “Yeah, we've been on the phone, I'm waiting for Charlie Hu$tle to give me that call to drive up to the studio. When it's time for me to drive up to the studio, then me and him gonna get down. Other than that, all of the yip yap (shit talking) is not my thang,” said Mac Dre.")Mac Dre Interview---case closed.

Aug 14, 2006
i think he did it for tha exposure imean tha bay know dre but with this thizz movement he wanted 2 go nationwide and bein koo wit 40 culd b nuthin but guud when it comes 2 all da connects 40 got in tha industry

but i wonder why in both of those songs 40 say dre name but dre dont neva mention 40
imean ppl know they history so havin thejm on a track 2getha is doin sumn big
dont u think if they was koo dre wuld put 40 in his rhyme or sumn
iknow yall might say im readin between tha lines 2 muCH
but sumn tell me dre really was not feelin 40 like dat
and dats why dubee riding on 40

Feb 15, 2006
[i.M.F.] said:
i think he did it for tha exposure imean tha bay know dre but with this thizz movement he wanted 2 go nationwide and bein koo wit 40 culd b nuthin but guud when it comes 2 all da connects 40 got in tha industry

I agree. I don't think Dre was that cool with him.

IMO I think there a reason he refers to him as Charlie Hustle instead of 40. He said it like 3 times.

Nov 27, 2005
Northern707 said:
I agree. I don't think Dre was that cool with him.

IMO I think there a reason he refers to him as Charlie Hustle instead of 40. He said it like 3 times.
because thats where dre got makin alias' from

thizelle washington
andre macassi

he was just payin homage

Nov 27, 2005
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
your point with this, this whole thang got nothing to do with how semicoo dre was with forty or the couple songs they did together
The point is that it wasnt how people tried to make it seem..like they were mad funkin with each other before dre died.

Dre showed respect in the interview..sayin that he wanted to work with 40.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
off tops, if you read that an STILL think they was cool as buddy buddy....you livin in a fake world homie.

MONEY.

dopegame707 said:
When it's time for me to drive up to the studio, then me and him gonna get down. Other than that, all of the yip yap (shit talking) is not my thang,” said Mac Dre.")Mac Dre Interview---case closed.
he basically sayin when this fools(40) done runnin his mouth an wanna be real bout it, all he kno he gotta do is hit me on my celly....

which is fucked up cuz from that interview it seemed like dre was lite weight waitin to do the colabo....

dre knew 40 had that mainstream connects, an if 40s meanest pit(IMO dont sound good on the mic at all an dre MADE the track) was to make a track an 40 wanted dre on it, he knew that it may be more exposure like [i.M.F.] said.

an i think he referd to him as charlie hustle cuz thats what he is, a hustler. he wasnt tryna put pass beefs behind, jus make money cuz 40 knew dre had his own lil swag goin on.....

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
707north said:
What you guys don't know is Mac Dre and E-40 did a whole album together. I don't know if it ever will be released though.
if they did it would be released..who's ur source?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
707north said:
What you guys don't know is Mac Dre and E-40 did a whole album together. I don't know if it ever will be released though.
now that sounds like bullshit, if that shit was recorded it would be plain moronic not to release it, that shit would sell like hotcakes in the bay.

Feb 8, 2006
707north said:
All creditability of your posts are gone now.

May 23, 2005
707north said:
So i guess there is one idiot on here who thinks he has some inside info that nobody else knows. I love when people come on here thinking they have some breaking news and it turns out that they arent anywhere close to being correct. Now we all know (at least 99.999% of us know) that 40 & MD never did an album together, but if anyone want to take pre-orders for this E-40/Mac Dre album please send $9.99 to my payapal acct associated with this email address: [email protected]