ENGINEERING IN CALIFORNIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone have a family member or friend that can help me get a Mechanical Engineering Summer Internship ? Pretty much every company has some kind of an Engineer.....

This is a flaky ass way to get a job, but I'm only doing it because I wanna come out to California and it's hard for someone from Michigan to get one out there unless they have a hook up. (because companies hire regionally for these type of things) All I need is even just an e-mail address..... or a name to contact.

I've got a 3.01 GPA at the 3rd Nationally Ranked Mechanical Engineering Program in the nation. Michigan Tech has been rated among the top 4 for the last 19 years.....

AN UNCLE, BROTHER, FRIEND a BOSS.... whatever, if you've got a contact number or e-mail all i'm asking is you give it to me and I'll talk to them on my own.... It's fucked up to do this on the internet, but it's a good chance for me to come out to Cali so I figured why not try.....

Jun 30, 2002
I can look at my school's database... they always have a bunch of internships listed... the only thing is that they might require you to come to California for an interview so you may want to schedule all your interviews around the same time... i'll get back to u later

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah thanks man.... even just a contact number for a recruiter at a company would work. I've got opportunities here in Michigan, but like I said I'd like to check out California for a summer..... I really appreciate that

anyone else ? :)