Eminem's new single "Not Afraid" dropping this friday.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
Philly’s 96.1 KISS FM was the first to report Marshall’s first single, ‘Not Afraid‘ would be released to radio very early Friday morning. A friend of mine who’s heard the track told me it’s “dope” and without the accent that earned him so much criticism on Relapse. Recovery is due in stores June 22nd.
Many people are wondering where we got the info since we were the first to post it, it came directly from the label: Eminem single ‘NOT AFRAID’ is shipping THIS Thursday overnight to arrive THIS Friday….play MPE will be Friday morning at 3 A.M. Adds 5/11! There ya go…..
http://www.youheardthatnew.com/2010/04/26/eminems-not-afraid-single-to-premiere-friday/

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I hope he loses that fuckin accent..... I do like Relapse alot, but it would have been way better if he never gave himself that accent.

Lookin forward to hear this new track, hopfully it wont be talkin about gettin fucked in the head or the ass LOL. Eminems last tim westwood freestyle was sicc as fuck tho i hope it stays like that

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010

The siccest freestyle I have ever heard Em do starts at 3:00.
I was completely blown away the first time I heard it.

And you might think the accent was bullshit, but think of it this way: he's a psychopath who's torturing women to death, while having fun with it, which is why he talks like a kid when he's doing the deed, since he's insane in the crane.

And yes, his singles are mostly for Teens, but every other song on the album tends to be better. And you must not forget that "3am" was a single.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
the way i am was a single too thats one of the hardest tracks ever ive heard so many gifted rappers try to flow to that beat n fail horribly

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
dres single prolly wont drop if ems is the credit crisis has these labels very wery eminems a sure shot dre might not be ???might do a busta rhymes n go gold

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
People need to stop caring about Dre. He made two classic albums in 20 years (or more, if you count after The World Class Lip Sticc Krew). His older albums were classics because they were during the golden days of Hip-Hop. He probably took so long because nothing he was recording was good enough to match his older shit. He's not even that good of a RAPPER, and he's also not even a LYRICIST. He probably never wrote a rhyme in his life. Come to think of it, the only reason the two Chronic albums were ANY good was because of the beats and the featured artists. I would've liked the albums better if he wasn't on (almost) every song. But I still think he's one of the greatest beat producers of the 90s/00s.