Eminem's brother close to signing record deal ..also comments on Britney Spears !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Looks like Eminem's younger brother - one of the few relatives to whom the rap kingpin has stayed close - is hoping to launch his own career. Nathan Kane Mathers has been trying to nail down a rap album deal, reportedly negotiating with several major labels, with his big brother's blessing.

In an online interview, Nathan says he would like to work with his big bro, 50 Cent, Ashanti, Nas, and Britney Spears, saying "she is sooo hott."

source: sixshot.com

Sep 28, 2002
trying live up on the fame lol

fucc this fool he weak ass fucc he just trying 2come up cuz is bro i bet if u knew that fool it gets 2 is head cuz is bro is big time i bet he be throwin it in folks face who is brother is fucc that he wont sell he be weak watch lol if he ever come outs wit a cd

Dec 20, 2002
Re: trying live up on the fame lol

pimpsmooth420 said:
fucc this fool he weak ass fucc he just trying 2come up cuz is bro i bet if u knew that fool it gets 2 is head cuz is bro is big time i bet he be throwin it in folks face who is brother is fucc that he wont sell he be weak watch lol if he ever come outs wit a cd
I think da same thing except peeps will buy his cd juss cause he ems bro

Apr 25, 2002
you know you would all do the same damn thing. If you got a head start and a chance to make scrill, why not do it? I bet ya'll wished you were in his shoes, cuz if he does get a deal, he's gonna make $$$$, all on his name

shadow

Dec 20, 2002
i know,if he is dope eminem would have a ong out wit him,come oin and look haly has a song with him and it wasnt great but he used her,so if he was any gid at all em woulda had him on a track already.

May 3, 2002
If he sucks and isn't half as good as his brother, he's going to make an ass of himself, and Eminem should do something before it happens. Even if he is good, his haters will say he only made it 'cause of his older brother.
My opinion: I would keep the fact that they're brothers a secret because he's gonna be known as "Eminem's brother" or "only making it because of his older sibling." And if he does this, people will have no profile on the guy, thus allowing him into their CD or tape player.

May 29, 2002
why i everyone hatin? if someone is willing to sign him, why the fuck not sign? even if he is weak he'll make money. dont be Jealous cause he got a famous bro. EVERYONE would do the same if they got a chance

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Simple...JUST DON'T BUY IT IF U DON'T LIKE IT!!!

Truth is, MOST people in the bigtime get somwhere cause they know someone....Connections are KEY...Maybe it ain't their brother but still it's the SAME SHIT!

Say all u want, but it's the truth

May 4, 2002
Unregistered said:

My opinion: I would keep the fact that they're brothers a secret because he's gonna be known as "Eminem's brother" or "only making it because of his older sibling." And if he does this, people will have no profile on the guy, thus allowing him into their CD or tape player.
Nathan's already known though. He's been in a couple of Em's videos. On Tv shows with him. People already know who he is, so you lost that option/

May 22, 2002
This will be interesting to hear wjat Nathan does considering the fact that he wants to work with Ashanti even though Eminem has beef with Murder Inc and I do agree with about one thing....Britney is so hot!!!!!!!!!11 :classic: