Eminem Suicidal??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
www.myspace.com
Close friends of EMINEM are worried the hip-hop star is considering suicide after suffering a heart-breaking series of tragic events. The rapper recently announced earlier this month he was divorcing wife KIM, just 81 days after the couple married for a second time. And the LOSE IT star was left stunned by the murder of his best friend, rapper PROOF, earlier this week. A friend of the STAN singer tells mediatakeout.com, "I'm not sure that (Eminem) can handle all this... I'm worried that he may try to hurt himself." Along with the trauma of his impending divorce and the death of his best friend, he checked himself into a substance abuse clinic last year (05) to recover from a sleeping pill addiction. Shortly after announcing he was divorcing, his estranged wife Kim suggested on a Detroit, Michigan, radio station that he is still addicted to the pills. The rapper attempted suicide in 1997, after Kim left him and barred him from visiting his daughter, HAILIE

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/eminems friends fear he is suicidal_14_04_2006

Jan 28, 2005
Come anywhere in Detroit right now and say that kinda uncompassionate shit about a guy as well known as him...

you will be killed.

Em aint gonna kill himself, he has a daughter to stop him from squeezing the trigger even if he puts a gun in his mouth. Anybody who's raised a child or has kids should know that.

And, similar to a whole lot of people who live in cites like Detroit, I think he will most likely just start doing lots of drugs.

I hope he's working on a hard ass album though.

Sep 12, 2005
no actually hes not going to ever again... the last album was just all of his best hits plus 3 new hits he made, all hes doing now is making beats and being featured in songs.

Jan 24, 2006
i know i might get some shit for saying this...jsut the fact that there are a lot of Em fans out there..but maybe something like this will bring back some of the older stuff out of him. i do like Em and i do want him to get through this, and i hope something like this can bring em and royce back together and squash whatever shit the had left over...i know shit was squshed...i'm just saying enough to get them all back together...

Feb 18, 2006
somehow i doubt eminem will even want any part in music after all this, and for some reason i see tech heading in the same direction, he has already lost everybody but his nuthangin fans, hes lost his family/wife/old frinds/partners, after a while that catches up to you, we shall see, tho ^^dude is right, it does give an artists something to write about

Feb 12, 2006
Suicide is for the weak, some people have it alot worse than eminem (not like he has anything bad at all besides mental issues). I saw on the cover of the newspapaer this morning a kid that lost his legs and dude is swimming miles in a pool. Some got heart some are lil bitches, see what becomes of eminem

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
foxy brown lost her hearing and she ain't suicide herself

imagine if that happened 2 u, you probably would really feel deeply suicidal

but yea eminem isn't gonna do that shit of course, hopefully

Jun 10, 2002
Ya'll are some heartless fuckers man. The dude lost his best friend and his wife left him and you think he wouldnt have problems. shit who wouldnt be fucked up after some shit like that happens. Hopefully Eminem will make it thru this ok.

Nov 1, 2005
DaSlacker said:
Pshhhh...

He wont off himself.

And dude who said "because he has a daughter"... LMAO. G'headn ask the thousands of children of suicidal parents about that one, chief.
no shit huh....just look at curt kobain..he left his lil gurl fatherless...but as for being suicidal..that shits for weak muthafuckers,we've all had to bury a homie here and there and had sum babymomma drama..em aint the only one..what dont kill u makes u stronger,hopefully dude comes outta all this drama a stronger and better man.

May 15, 2002
HellRazor5150 said:
Ya'll are some heartless fuckers man. The dude lost his best friend and his wife left him and you think he wouldnt have problems. shit who wouldnt be fucked up after some shit like that happens. Hopefully Eminem will make it thru this ok.
Get the fuck outta here. Last year...My 16 year old lil cousin got killed and dumped by a Lake, then a couple of months later my grandmother died. But yet, Im still here. If Eminem kills himself over this, then he's a hoe. Its people out there goin thru way worse and suicide never even crossed their mind.