Eminem saying 'Nigga' on a song with 50 Cent & Biggie!!!50 Cents Feat. Eminem & Biggi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Eminem saying 'Nigga' on a song with 50 Cent & Biggie!!!50 Cents Feat. Eminem & Biggi

50 Cent Feat. Eminem & Biggie - The Realest (remix)

At the end of the song, I THINK I hear Eminem singing "We the realllessst niigggaa" ... thats fucked up if u ask me.. I like Eminem a lot but this shit can turn very dangerous for him

thanks to Bz_MuthaFuckin_Mak at WCC for pointing it out

Apr 25, 2002
Your tripping its not him, Eminem says "we the realest label" if im not mistaken. That would be 50 Cent on the hook saying "we the realest n****" Tight cut by the way i bump that shit all the time, the original sounds much better in my opinion.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
he didn't say it...he refuses to.....he says "we the realest label".....those are 2 versions of the song mixed together also, so it may be a bit confusing as to who's saying what....50 and biggie are the only ones really on that song.....eminem made a mixed tape song over the same beat.....on the shady records mix tape

May 22, 2002
DUMBASSES IM NOT TALKING ABOUT "WE THE REALEST LABEL" WHICH IS A DISS TO BENZINO, THIS IS "THE REALEST REMIX" N U KNOW HOW THERE WAS THE SONG 50 CENT F/ NOTOROIOUS BIG - NIGGA, THIS IS THE REMIX....CAUSE THE FULL NAME OF THE TRACK IS "THE REALEST NIGGA" PEEP THE TRACK AT WCC....AND CONCERNING triplegold, SHUT THE FUCK UP U FAGGET...MY CUZ LIVES IN FRISCO...FUCKING DUMBASS HOMO